Dec 30 - Jan 5, 2013 Happy New Year!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I did a HIIT 30 and upper 20 today!! I am so sore, from bumping it up on tone 30. I did it with weights instead. oh well no pain no gain I guess :) Melzy I did do that :) lol I am glad that I am now not the only one who finds him annoying and corny. I just didn't care so much for all the upper body. I am stronger now so I may be doing it again. I did like his leg workout and plyo ;) Still have sick kiddos but at least I am able to workout this time around. My baby was a nightmare on new years day, thank goodness he only wanted daddy. They aren't to sick either, its werid just really high fevers and then a dry cough. You know enough to make them feel tried and yucky and whiney. No rest for me this week I missed a day and am playing catch up. I usually rest on sunday, but I want to keep going. Once I hit week 20 there are two rest days so I will recoupe then. Have a great day ladies!!! :)
  • jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I did Tone 30 after 45 mins of cardio at our apartment complex's gym. (Lady downstairs was home, so I couldn't do Fire 55 EZ like I had planned) When I went to enter my speeds in MFP, I was disheartened to see that a 4.5mph pace is considered "Very brisk walking". For people of what height?! My short little butt was jogging pretty hard!! For me, the 5.0mph is almost a full run. Holy cow. I did most of it between a 2-5% incline, so maybe I could go a bit faster if I set it back to 0 =P

I can't wait to start the Week 13-20 workouts. It'll be nice to add some new stuff to ye olde routine.
  • cklowery36
    cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I was disheartened to see that a 4.5mph pace is considered "Very brisk walking". For people of what height?! My short little butt was jogging pretty hard!! For me, the 5.0mph is almost a full run.

I know what you mean Jeni. I'm 5'1" and that is a full run for me! lol!
  • jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Today is FINALLY the last day of Week 12 for me!! Tomorrow I move onto Week 13, and I'm totally stoked. I've decided that due to my month-long break and 8 lb weight gain, I'll be taking comparison pics, but I won't post them until I'm done with Week 20, so I can post my Week 0, Week 12 and Week 20 pics.