NEW YEAR FAST APPROACHING

Options
The new year is fast approaching.what does that mean to you?to me it means a brand new fresh start .To really kick it into high gear.we can leave all our past behaviours and diet pitfalls behind us.start the year off right with good diet,eating habits,and plenty of exercise.The new year is a nervous time as well as an exciting time of the year.everything is fresh and new.you go into the season and new year with the real sense of purpose.The purpose of wanting to kick some weight butt and get healthy.2013 is our year to get healthy.LET'S ROCK IT!!GO TEAM!!

Replies

• tifalva
    tifalva Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    It also means a fresh start for me. This year I am really going to put more of a focus on me, no longer putting myself behind everyone else to make sure that they are happy. Screw that, my happiness is important to! I have joined a few challenges and groups to keep me focused and motivated on my weight loss journey. Here we go!
  • RavishingRubbies
    Options
    Hey tifalva,way to go! i so know that you can do this!Way to go!Just know that i am behind you all the way.we all are family and we are in this together.we are not just a group,we are a family.keep up the good work love.:heart::flowerforyou: