Chat Thread =)

Options
WhataBroad
WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
So I was thinking that a little chat thread in here might be a good idea. Just a place to check in from time to time, share thoughts and just chat! :happy:

Replies

• WhataBroad
    Options
    I found this quote the other day... 'As the dawn of another new year approaches, the time to decide what to bring with you and what to leave behind-is now'

What are you bringing with you?
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    hello, no quotes from me today, just looking forward to 2013!! bringing to 2013? some common sense that i've incorporated from MFP :)
  • WhataBroad
    Options
    Sounds good! I'm going to bring my dedication to my health... I amgoing to stay committed tomy journey of well being. The only thing I need to work on is drinking more water!
  • grdnr03
    Options
    Me too on a daily basis ~ it does the body good!
  • nursedonnaj
    nursedonnaj Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    We are on page 1 of a brand new book call "My life in 2013" :flowerforyou:
    Let's make this a book to remember.
  • grdnr03
    Options
    i've always shyed away from writing...
  • lotusspark
    Options
    Hi ladies. I'm keeping on my plan..that's something. What's everyone up to?
  • WhataBroad
    Options
    I like it Donna =). I keep a health journal and it really pulls me back when I get off track. Some days, I just don't want to move but when I look at my journal, it makes me say 'get offa that butt'! It also helps me get some of the static out of my head.
  • WhataBroad
    Options
    Another snowy day here... ugh, I need some invigorating sunshine!
  • lisab0864
    lisab0864 Posts: 154
    Options
    I hear you on the sunshine.... Been lucky around here the last few days -- temps haven't been too bad (for here) and (best part cuz it's not usually the case) the sun has been out...
  • WhataBroad
    Options
    Where is 'here' Lisa? I'm in BC Canada and where I am, it starts snowing around mid November and doesn't stop til April! I typically don't mind because we usually have lots of sunny days as wellbut so far this year its been milder so more dreary snowy days =(
  • grdnr03
    Options
    is this tattoo on you nursedonna??
  • mhoup
    mhoup Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Bringing to 2013 making myself a priority!! When I am healthy, my family thrives!!!!
  • WhataBroad
    Options
    You got that right Molly!
  • ksmom4
    ksmom4 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have looked and looked...did I miss last week weigh in? I will admit that was ok with me as I had a gain..hey it was New Years. I am proud to say I dropped back down to pre-new years.

I am missing this week weigh in or am I early?
  • grdnr03
    Options
    ladies ? about weighing yourself, do you wait a few days to see the same weight on your scale before you post? I weighed my self this am and did not post it because I like to see that number a few more times to make sure its accurate
  • happy_hillery
    Options
    I'm getting back on my plan. For some reason, the plan just disappeared. Good thing it reappeared!
  • herblu1
    herblu1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of making myself a priority, it just never works out that way. I am feeling good that my skinny jeans don't feel skin tight today. ? about vitamins as I have taken my multiple vitamin today after eating and it still makes me feel like I want to puke. Anyone else experience this unpleasant feeling?
  • ksmom4
    ksmom4 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am for starting the weigh in later this...just to get rid of that last extra bite from New Years....not to mention trying to complete revise my eating as I am now a diabetic since my doctor informed me on Friday.
  • WhataBroad
    Options
    @ herblu, I experienced this too from my vitamins. I tried at different times, with or without food... I just stopped taking them. I eat a pretty sensible diet with a variety of food so I just said screw it!!

@ hillery, welcome back to the plan =)

@ksmom, you can weigh yourself whenever you want and just add it in. The Friday thing came because that was the day I did mine and just threw it out there =)

@ grdnr, I typically don't weigh myself multiple days, I just see the number on that day and log it... sometimes, I don't like it and will look back at the days leading up to it and know to weigh again the following day!! =)