Excited & Nervous LiveFit 2013 here we come!!!!!

labgeekj80
labgeekj80 Posts: 32 Member
So I am very excited about starting this program. I have wanted to for some time now and just haven't gotten my but in gear to do so. Anywho I will be doing this program while my hubby is training for another deployment. I am but a poor college student though so the diet and supplements will probably not be as on par as I would like. I am planning on working on that better once I am working again and can afford all that I would need to be more successful but right now that's just not an option.

Can't wait to see how our hard work pays off in 3 months. Thanks in advance for the support and I hope I can be just as supportive for all of you.

Happy 2013 to all!

Replies

• shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    You and I both!!! I am about to head off to the gym here shortly (waiting on mom to get off work, I'm taking her with me)... So look for my update on how I feel after!
  • It i so fun to see you guys just starting it up. This is really by far the best program I have done. I have loved the weight training SO much! Can't wait to hear how you guys like the first week. :)
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 884 Member
    I did the first day today. I did like it. I have been on this website for almost 1 year. I have lost 37 pounds, but didn't incorporate a lot of strength training through the year. My goal this year was to start more strength training and finish my weight loss goal. This group is exactly what I needed. I didn't do my current weigh in after the holidays yet (I will tomorrow morning) or take measurements. I probably won't do the diet or supplements completely. I will do a multivitamin though.