Cauliflower Cheese Bake

Options
PinkP1971
PinkP1971 Posts: 14 Member
For those of you who look at that white bunch of Cauliflower and don't know what to do with it!! It tastes great! Believe me!!

Ingredients:
Cauliflower
Mozarella Cheese (shredded)
Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
Evaporated Milk (the one in the little can)
Sea Salt
Pepper

Directions:
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. After cutting the Cauliflower from the stalk, rinse lightly and place in a strainer over some water in a pot to steam. Steam the Cauliflower. Pierce the Cauliflower with a fork to test to see if the fork slides easily in it. Once it does, remove the Cauliflower from the pot and place it in a bowl. Add Sea Salt and Pepper. Add Shredded Mozarella Cheese and Shredded Cheddar Cheese. (I like mine cheesy so I add a lot) Pour some Evaporated Milk into the mixture enough to make it moist. (Think about how you make homemade baked macaroni and cheese). Now, place this mixture into a baking dish. Sprinkle some Mozzarella and Cheddar Cheese on top of the mixture. Bake in the oven until the cheese becomes slightly brown on top. Remove and enjoy!!

Replies

• jodymaryk
    jodymaryk Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This sounds delish! Just picked up some cauliflower today. I usually roast it with a little olive oil, sliced garlic and s/p but definitely going to try this. I am trying to stay away from to much cheese but will just use less. Thanks!
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recipe I will be trying this. :flowerforyou: