good candy?

Options
leesey03
leesey03 Posts: 15 Member
Okay. I know that I will not be able to kick the sugar habit in a couple of days. So I wondered what people felt about hard candy. I love red hot fireballs and lemon heads? I want something to help me when I about to binge. I typically eat a lot of calories as a way to relax after I put my girls to bed. Pros and cons please.

Replies

• whittlelauraann
    Options
    I would try to cut the candy all together and go for fruit or something instead. I still have a little bit once in a while but it is probably best not to make a habit of candy.
  • Rhunt24
    Rhunt24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Can you find low calorie candy? I know, as I typed that I am pretty sure it doesnt exist LOL. Maybe try clementines? They are super sweet and you can eat 3 or 4 without feeling guilty.
  • hansea47
    hansea47 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I do the exact same thing. After the kids are in bed, it's time for Mom to chill out by sitting in front of the tv and eating anything sweet or salty! I'm really committing to the no food after 8 pm rule, and I find that folding laundry keeps me out of the snacks. (I don't want food near my clean laundry.) I get some of the chores done; I can still watch tv; and I stay away from the kitchen. Maybe there's some other stress-buster you could do after the kids are asleep? If folding everyone's socks and underwear doesn't sooth your stress, that is! LOL