103 days until my cruise

Options
SunnyAndrsn
SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
It's time to get really serious again. Starting to count my calories they way I know I need to, eat balanced and healthy, with a little wiggle room every day for a treat to keep me focused on the big prize.

I hope to order this dress in a size smaller than I currently am for our cruise: http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/pinup-couture-ava-dress-chocolate.html

Cardio and weights, getting back to the grind this week. Squats, planks, lunges, kettlebells all in my future....

Good luck ladies!

Wishing everyone a fabulous 2013, be kind to your bodies so you can be happy, healthy, and strong.

Replies

• mc100in365
    Options
    That's beautiful! What a great motivator!
  • Esther20930
    Options
    What swim suit are you going to wear on your cruise? I have a picture of a swim suit I plan on wearing this summer...that is my BEST motivation!! Cause I'm going to wear it...the question is whether or not I'll be looking good in it!
  • typingathome
    typingathome Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You got this! Congrats on getting fit for that wonderful cruise! cindy aka mom7
  • coolgrannie
    Options
    That dress is a motivator for sure -- it's a knockout! And you'll be a knockout in it. Part of what's keeping me focused is the thought of wearing cute clothes next summer. I want to look like a cool grannie!

I join you in rededicating myself to this process. My weight loss has been so slow, and I'm thinking I need to kick my activity level up a notch or two, A good friend who's had her own successful weight loss and fitness journey sent me a note: stick to your eating plan, keep up your exercise, your body will change. Don't give up.

Here's to us!
  • SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I haven't picked a swimming suit yet. That's next on the list! I need one that has an actual bra in it to look decent.