Feeling Better About Yourself

Options
Hpetrie
Hpetrie Posts: 21 Member
I know that this group is about enjoying a healthy lifestyle with our families, but let's face it, we need a little bit of time for ourselves too. I want this thread to be about us. What did you do to make your day? Did you try a new beauty product that you loved? Didn't love so much? Did you get a new outfit? Did you get a new haircut? Facial? Massage? Share with us, and share ideas on what we can do to improve inside and out! I will be issuing little challenges here every so often. Sometimes I think that the reason I'm in the position I'm in, is because I lost myself! Here's to feeling better about US!!

Replies

• midlifemom1
    Options
    Part of starting this journey for me is because I lost my mojo after my daughter was born. She's 7 and I still weigh what I weighed coming home from the hospital. I spend ALL my time either working, doing for my family, cleaning, cooking, etc., that I have forgotten what it is like to be me. Today, I got up and took a walk in the cold by myself and it felt great. I am taking the time to fully set up my profile on this site. That is good for me. It's small stuff, but it's a big deal to me to take this time for myself. Maybe this is the year I get me back!