WEEK ONE WEEKLY CHALLANGE

Options
124»

Replies

• Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    Jan 3 - 60 minutes cardio (elliptical) and 20 minutes stationary bike
    Jan 4 - 80 minutes total (30 minutes cardio)
  • cherll
    cherll Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Walked twice today at 30 mins each.
  • PosiesforRosie
    PosiesforRosie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well.
    Started on Wednesday - walked 5 miles
    Thursday - 4.5 miles
    Friday - day off
  • lkenn67
    lkenn67 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I got the two 15 minute walking videos done and took down all my Christmas decorations (lots of going up and down stairs) Double the exercise I did yesterday. I think breaking it up into two segments makes this do-able for me.

Il like your idea of breaking it up into smaller sections.
  • tinatatertoes
    tinatatertoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I've walked between 30 and 45 minutes every day so far. I will keep it up through the weekend!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!

I have been getting in about 15 mins or so so far this week but today so far is 45 mins of Leslie Sansone (a 1 mile this morning and the 2 Mile Women's Walk this afternoon.) I'm going to try to get in another 2 miles this evening or some Boxing on the Wii
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I'm really glad I joined this group because I would not have exercised today without it! I got 30 minutes in on my glider.
  • littlemzkitty
    littlemzkitty Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    1-4 was able to do a quick 30 workout before work
    1-5 got in a 40 walk - I wanted to sit on the couch, but my dog had other ideas
  • cherll
    cherll Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I walked 35 mins this morning and do hope to do more later. Keep at it everyone...one step at a time.
  • Daysednconfused
    Options
    Got my first 30 in on the glider, as usual.
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Saturday5th treadmill 15mins . Burned 225cal
    Sunday 6th Water aerobics 120mins .Burned 791 cal
  • torismith001
    torismith001 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I started working out on the 2nd. and i've already missed one day of working out! O.O so I will not miss another day this week.....what i've been doing is mostly elliptical but I add more calories to burn each day or i'll do some weight lifting after just 30 minutes of cardio. but mostly elliptical. QUESTION! does anybody have advice on how to get muscles to stop hurting? i did weight lifting my first two days and my thighs hurt like CRAZY. suggestions?
  • tinatatertoes
    tinatatertoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    So I started on Tuesday with 30 minutes on the treadmill and 20 minutes with the dumbbells
    Wednesday was 45 minutes on the treadmill.
    Thursday - same as Tuesday.
    Friday - same as Wednesday.
    Saturday - 110 minute walk with my family.
    Sunday - Played DDR with the kids for an hour (although I only worked up a good sweat for 30 minutes)

That's my 6 days of 30 minutes exercise. That was a fun challenge.

Tomorrow is my seventh day and I will do the 30 minutes on the treadmill and 20 minutes with the dumbbells!
  • Chejan
    Chejan Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wednesday - 40 minutes Aerobics

Thursday - 40 minutes Aerobics

Friday - 19 minutes Turbo Jam (think I joined this group on Friday or Saturday, so didn't see this challenge until Saturday :sad: but I think i'm doing pretty good nonetheless)

Saturday - 59 minutes Aerobics + Turbo Jam

Sunday 59 minutes Aerobics + Turbo Jam
  • Daysednconfused
    Options
    Today, I did a full body workout on my universal gym - 101 minutes! I think I might just give myself the rest of the day off! :smile:
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I started working out on the 2nd. and i've already missed one day of working out! O.O so I will not miss another day this week.....what i've been doing is mostly elliptical but I add more calories to burn each day or i'll do some weight lifting after just 30 minutes of cardio. but mostly elliptical. QUESTION! does anybody have advice on how to get muscles to stop hurting? i did weight lifting my first two days and my thighs hurt like CRAZY. suggestions?

On sore muscles... take an ice bath or just very cold bath for 5-10 minutes, ibuprophen, rest, stretching..... Hope they feel better soon!
  • amodom
    amodom Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    :sad: