Insanity - Jan 2013

Options
2»

Replies

• RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to start it again. Gonna start on the 14th!!
  • NatCorona
    NatCorona Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity again yesterday, and am excited for what the results will hold. I tried to do it once before, trying to get in shape for my wedding and I was really happy with what I was seeing. I got into about the 1st week of the second month and just stopped making in a priority. This time I'm going to finish!!
  • taffymangos
    taffymangos Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    I just found this group today. I started insanity yesterday. I have done insanity before and loved the results, but I let other things get in the way. :smile:
  • littleflygirl
    Options
    Jennifer - I hear you! But you can do it!

Take it a workout at a time and you'll be done before you know! :)
  • littleflygirl
    Options
    Robin... just take it one session at a time. We are here for you!
  • littleflygirl
    Options
    Myeshia.... I hear you! lol Sometimes that's just how it goes. I know you can do it this time! We're here with you!
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    2nd round of Insanity here! Doing a hybrid this time round; 3 days Insanity 3 days lifting, 1 rest day, skipping the cardio recovery days and the fit test days so tomorrow is my Day 8 according to the calendar. Still finding Insanity as hard as I remember lol so hang in there all newbies, it does get more manageable...just lol. Will be checking in here from time to time and Ill post my progress as per the calendar, see you guys on Day 15 if not before.
  • cbrick143
    cbrick143 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just ordered Insanity yesterday, and plan on hopefully starting it next Wednesday. I've never done it before, and all of the other fitness programs I've started I have ended up stopping after about two weeks. I'm really motivated to see some results though, so I plan on staying committed to Insanity the whole 2 months! Any support and/or motivation would be greatly appreciated!

Have a great 2013!
  • ja9smakinachange
    ja9smakinachange Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I started January 7th. This is the third time I've attempted it, and this is the farthest I've made it.

I'm feeling good, I'd be lying if I said there are days I don't want to do it but I always feel better once it's done.