1st January - Day One

Options
Okay New year, New Resolutions, New Me - Been there done that about a zillion times what's different this time?
NEW GROUP. This time I'm going to get structure I need structure and support and to see it in writing, to fill in the bits that Fitnesspal doesn't. So follow what I do tell me, what you do share the guilt, share you're weight if you have to. But please don't tell me or anyone else where we are going wrong, just follow support and cheer on each other.

DAY 1 THE PREP
Read instruction manual for my pedometer a good one OmRon - 7 day memory bought it on line, never got it out of the box.
Decided not to screw up my head with following a diet book or recipes but to keep it simple.
Thought about exercise - needs to be regular and varied and fit into a tight time schedule.
Downloaded fit bolt onto my desktop.
The head stuff let's not forget the time out for us that we need to feel mentally better.

THE STRUCTURE
Didn't weigh myself 12 stone blur blur
Clipped on pedometer downloaded istep log onto my phone - going to aim for over 5,000 a day - 10,000 is recommended but 5 is a start.
Planned meals

ACHIEVEMENT
Weather dry so walked around park 2.5 miles
STEPS 9365 - it won't last
Bath - with bubbles 10 minutes with an empty mind

MESSED UP - I'm listing because for me it's more about bad food choices than exercise
Toblerone white chocolate 1 piece
Profiterole - 1
Biscuit - 1

A spreadsheet to follow tomorrow for you to use
jaz

:wink: