Go Out Get Some in 2013!!!

Options
2012 is now behind us, it doesn't matter if we cheated during the holidays or missed a workout. Don't live with regret. Instead, Keep Moving Forward. 2013 is here and you are in the now, not ine past, not in the future, but in the now. So it is time to make this your NOW!!! Don't dwell on days gone by or keep beating yourself up because you didn't reach the goal in 2012. Just go out and get what you are worth and let me tell ya...you are worth a lot!! Cuz, no one is like you. You are special, one of a kind, and you don't have to feel that you don't measure up because this person or that person lost more weight or met their goals. This isn't about them. This is about YOU!!! So Go Out Get Some!!!! THIS IS YOUR YEAR!!!!

Replies

• Helen_Luvnlife
    Helen_Luvnlife Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the pep talk! I did blow it in December, but that is the past and I will leave it in the past. I truly believe I can reach my goal this year. I don't know if it will be my final goal, it's been so long since I've been there its hard to say. But I will decide when I get there. This year will be great!
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    You always have such motivational words! 2012 was a pretty bad year for me overall, so I am excited to start fresh and make positive changes in this new year. 2013 will be better!!
  • warrior63
    Options
    You always have such motivational words! 2012 was a pretty bad year for me overall, so I am excited to start fresh and make positive changes in this new year. 2013 will be better!!
    You are going to do great!!!
  • warrior63
    Options
    Thank you for the pep talk! I did blow it in December, but that is the past and I will leave it in the past. I truly believe I can reach my goal this year. I don't know if it will be my final goal, it's been so long since I've been there its hard to say. But I will decide when I get there. This year will be great!
    Yes it will be a great year!!!
  • warriorswife
    Options
    Yep. You are right on, warrior63. I have cheated on healthy eating, induldged in some "good eats," and have slacked off on exercise. But, it is time now to own what is mine - a healthy and fit body. 2013 - here I come!