Neck::
Bust:
Waist:
Hips:
Thighs:

If your on a diet or a type of exercise

Diet plan:
Exercise Plan:

And finally "What is your weight loss goal? What motivation do you have to get to this goal?

Replies

• Name: Caitlin. F
    Height: 5'5
    Current Weight: 216lbs

Measurement Information
    Neck:: 12
    Bust: 42
    Waist: 35
    Hips: 49
    Thighs: 30

Diet plan: Keto (Low carb)
    Exercise Plan: Circuit training, crossfit, cardio

And finally "What is your weight loss goal? What motivation do you have to get to this goal?

My weight loss goal is to be 135lbs, my motivational is to be able to join the military
  • jillyjelly
    jillyjelly Posts: 148 Member
    Name: Jill
    Height: 5'1
    Current Weight: 151

Measurement Information - I have not measured myself like that yet
    Bust:
    Waist:
    Hips:
    Thighs:

Diet plan:
    Exercise Plan: trying different things but mostly for stomach exercises

My weight loss goal is to be 122 -125 And I want to lose for my cousins wedding this summer and for me
  • aenaminnx3
    aenaminnx3 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone! Here is a little about me!

Name: Aena
    Height: 5'4
    Current Weight: 149

Measurement Information
    Neck: 13.5"
    Bust: 38"
    Waist: 34"
    Hips: 38"
    Thighs: 23"

Diet plan: Regulating portions, reducing sugar and fat intake
    Exercise Plan: Starting with the basics, walking and "at home" exercising

I want to eventually run each day, my partner wants to join the police department and needs just as much motivation as I do. She has already started her weight loss, so I need to get myself in gear!! I have also run out of clothes in my closet and refuse to buy anything new, I have so many cute clothes!!
  • Name: Nicole
    Height: 5 '4
    Current Weight: 185

Measurement Information (haven't measured myself in a while)
    Bust:
    Waist:
    Hips:
    Thighs:

Diet plan: 1300 cal a day
    Exercise Plan: I use weights(lower lbs so that I tighten and tone instead of bulk up) & high intensity cardio in smaller amounts of time.

My weight loss goal is to get down to around 155 and to increase musle tone
  • My name is Ruth. I am 37 years young, 5'8" and currently weight 201.4. My goal weight at this time is 165 lbs, but I want to eventually lose more than that. My current diet plan: I am using FitBit to track my steps, MFP to log my calorie intake, and I work out 2-3 times a week at a boot camp style fitness center.

If anyone would like to add me as a friend, Please do. I think I need all the support that I can get. Happy New Year!

Moderator: Sorry for not using the exact format, I am entering this post from a mobile device.
  • lildaug
    lildaug Posts: 90 Member
    Name: Denise
    Height: 5'6"
    Current Weight: 176

Diet plan: 1200 calories per day
    Exercise Plan: 5 days a week for at least 45 minutes

My overall goal is to be fit and healthy. My ultimate weight would be 135. I would like to obtain this by August. My motivation is my wedding in October.
  • Name - Terri Mc
    Age - 53
    Height - 5 ft 9 in
    Weight - 234 lbs
    Goal - 165 lbs
    Diet - 1600 cal per day
    Work out 4 to 5 times a week carido and weights
    I will add body measurements later.
  • Name: Maryann
    Height: 5'7"
    Current Weight: 295.4

Measurement Information Don't really know, because I haven't measured, but I do know that all my measurement are way too big!!
    Bust:
    Waist:
    Hips:
    Thighs:

Diet plan:
    Exercise Plan: walking

And finally "What is your weight loss goal? What motivation do you have to get to this goal? My weight loss goal as far as total loss is to be at 200lbs. Then from there, see how much more I need to lose. I need to set small goals for my self at first though. I would like to lose between 6 to 8 lbs a month. My motivation to do this is my family. I have a wonderful husband and two beautiful girls I would love to be able to spend time and do activities with.
  • Name: Cece
    Height: 5'4"
    Current Weight: 233

Measurement Information (not sure...will update when I get my measurements done by trainer)
    Bust:
    Waist:
    Hips:
    Thighs:

Diet plan: Low Carb/1200 cal...as instructed by my doctor
    Exercise Plan: I have a very underutilized personal trainer. I plan to get my money's worth when i return from holiday. I plan to do 3-5 days/week. Id love to run but have had knee pain from a black ice fall. It is a goal of mine to run.

My goal is more than a weight loss goal. It's more of a life goal. My biggest barrier is my confidence. When I don't lose weight quickly, I give up. I don't have confidence in my ability to be successful. Furthermore, my life is very high stress, which results in me self-medicating with food. I plan to get a therapist to work on my mind so that I can be strong enough to work on my body. In terms of numbers, I would like to be under 150lbs. That is not necessarily consistent with the appropriate BMI but it's a place where I am comfortable with my body. Numerous factors act as my motivation. However, becoming a mother is the biggest motivator. I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. In order for me to improve my fertility, I need to lose weight and get healthy.