30 day Challange

This a board that allows you to make a 30 day goal for yourself. Whether it be you wanting to do more push-ups, pull-ups, loose a certain amount of weight or not eat a certain food. Anything goes here.

Posting your goal to the public is a good way to motivate yourself to make that goal happen and have motivation from the rest of the online community.

Remember you can do anything you try hard at!

Replies

• aenaminnx3
    aenaminnx3 Posts: 3 Member
    I had a idea for motivating myself, money! Lol. But seriously, pay my exercise jar $1 everyday that I walk/run and $5 for every pound I lose. At the end of each month use that money to buy myself a treat,like new clothes, makeup, get a mani/pedi, etc. And once I reach my weight goals, continue by rewarding running goals!
  • I hope to lose 8-10 pounds in a month I'm starting the 30 day shred today :s going to reward myself with a trip the spa :)
  • My 30 day challenge is going to be to get 8 hours of sleep each night between 9 pm and 6 am. It is 5:30 am and I am just about to go to bed. But I don't work overnight. Having a consistent sleep - wake cycle is very important to over all health and I ultimately want to be Healthy for Life.