Fast Food Be Gone! - Conversation Thread - 2013

Options

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Gave in yesterday to the FF Monster!! Today I am putting my purse in trunk because if I don't go thru drive thru I will not go in. Right now since I have having strong urges to get those just 3 of those mighty wings if I have calories less I need to do this until these nagging urges subside.

Good job at buffet Jackie!!! Keep up the good work!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: And buffets nowadays have very healthy tasty options if you can resist the FF type items... Good job!!:drinker:

October 2013 - Goal - 7 days or less of FF
    No FF - 1
    FF monster - 2
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,240 Member
    Options
    The weekend is tough since hubby loves to eat out! These next few weeks are going to be crazy busy at work so I need to say strong and NOT have food control me! I can do this since I have my marathon in Nov!

Mollie my weakness is ice cream! Once I get going watch out!

No FF - 4
    FF monster - 0
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hello Jackie!! You are doing it!! Have a good weekend friend!

Made it through today!! I had some fried catfish today but I had it at a soul food sit down restaurant and I had no desserts and they were calling my name but passed on it. I would have got the baked fish but it is too salty and floating in butter. Skipped macaroni and dressing too so for me tonight was a win for sure. Not counting it as fast food. Hope this makes sense. Now for the weekend. So far not plans. Tomorrow is a big day for me though. But the friend I will be with is trying to lose weight.

No FF - 2
    FF monster - 2
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Hubby wanted to go out for lunch and he loves "Sweet Tomato" a salad bar in town, yay! I even had a loss OVER the weekend! ::bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

No FF - 5
    FF monster - 0
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hello Jackie!! We have Sweet Tomatoes here but I have never been to it. But they tell me they have good soup and salads. Congrats on weight loss too!!!

No FF - 3
    FF monster - 3
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Today was easy since we stood home for meals! I did make low fat pumpkin cookies, yay! Thanks Mollie!

No FF - 7
    FF monster - 0
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Today was easy since we stood home for meals! I did make low fat pumpkin cookies, yay! Thanks

I manage to eat healthy AND exercise this weekend, yay for me!

No FF - 8
    FF monster - 0
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hello Jackie,

Doing good this week. Fought urges today to get Popeye's special for $3.49!! Yay!! Have to break the habit of going here every
    Tuesday. I was down to once a month or even less.

No FF - 5
    FF monster - 3
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I am doing great so far. Still fighting urges. Last night had urges for more mighty wings but fought it and came home and ate! I kept telling myself FF make you fat. It worked!!

No FF - 7
    FF monster - 3
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Mollie we are doing this nice job! I managed to eat healthy AND exercise even after a stressful day at work!

No FF - 10
    FF monster - 0
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Yes we are Jackie!! Especially you friend! Keep it going! No fast food weekend for me!! Have a good weekend!

No FF - 8
    FF monster - 3
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    You too Mollie! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    We've went out for for either breakfast, lunch or dinner in the last week! I've decided I NEED to make heathy choices during those times! It's easy eating home, I have control of what my meals are!:bigsmile: :drinker:

No FF - 13
    FF monster - 0
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    The weekend went well but yesterday was a FF day and then I could not eat it all yesterday so had leftovers for today so I have to count 2 days unfortuantely!! But glad I did not try to eat more when I was completely full. No more this week!

No FF - 10
    FF monster - 5
  • meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I missed you guys! Sorry for being away for a while. Things got in the way but now I'm back at it! Thanks Mollie for all that you do and welcome Jackie! I miss you here too Hearts!

I'm in for October! I'm doing ok so far this month. I had a couple of events that I went to this month and it's just so tempting to eat those fried food!!! On some days, I just gave in cuz it looked so good but there were days where I had complete control! I'm still working on it. Updating here definitely helps me make better decisions so here to good choices for the rest of the month!

October 2013 - no more than 10 days w/ FF this month
    No FF - 10
    FF monster - 7
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Welcome back Meea!! You are so correct too! Checking in here does make a difference!!

No FF - 12
    FF monster - 6
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Hubby and I went to dinner tonight but I fought the urges! The next couple of weeks will be extremely hard since my work schedule will be heck! But I will do this! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

No FF - 18
    FF monster - 0
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Hubby wanted to get lunch at Cane's, best chicken strips in town but I chose to eat at home! Just picked it up after I was done doing chores! Football was on so watched that wile chowing down, lol!

No FF - 19
    FF monster - 0

2z4gze0.jpg
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Good job Jackie!! You are doing awesome!!

No FF - 14
    FF monster - 8
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    The last few days has been busy busy at work so eating out was just so easy! It didn't help with my food choices and the candy at work! I 'm back on track now!

No FF - 21
    FF monster - 4
This discussion has been closed.