IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    November 2013 - Goal - 4 days or less of FF
    No FF - 4
    FF monster - 2
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Back on board Kids... let's get revved up again and kick the junk food out of our way! Plus the cost... YIKES... I look at my bank statement from using my Debit card and Holy Cow... what a waste of money. Who's with me on that?

I'll post to finish out Dec. and then jump on board again for the 1st of the year.

Good luck Gang, I'm routing for each of us... hopefully someone will jump back on the Dec. train with me?:tongue::smooched:

Dec 15 2013 - Dec 31 - goal 0 days for the remainder of the month

No FF - 1
    FF Monster - 0
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hello Hearts! I am in!! I had joined another FF group. I guess it is hard to find active members. They go for 21 days but it was nice but I was just not into it. But I am gearing up for 2014 for sure.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Dec 20 2013 - Dec 31 - goal 0 days for the remainder of the month

No FF - 2
    FF Monster - 0
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    NSV- Went to Costco Friday and did not get a hotdog. Got a Caesars salad instead. Ate half last night and other half tonight. Yay! and it was good too!! :flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Here is the link to another FF group if any of you are interested:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/188-21-day-no-junk-food-challenge
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    NSV- Went to Costco Friday and did not get a hotdog. Got a Caesars salad instead. Ate half last night and other half tonight. Yay! and it was good too!! :flowerforyou:
    great job Molly!
  • Hearts_2015
    Options

No FF - 10
    FF Monster - 0
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Molly, I tried that group for a bit but I too noticed not much activity...so I left it. I really wanted to go 21 days but for that I'd need others support as well. :drinker:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Molly, I tried that group for a bit but I too noticed not much activity...so I left it. I really wanted to go 21 days but for that I'd need others support as well. :drinker:
    I understand but they both groups have about the same support actually. I think it will pick back up. I did so good yesterday!! Went to Costco's and got another salad vs. hot dog. I did not even want the hot dog!! I also got their yogurt and only ate a few spoons of it and save it for today and tomorrow. I will eat a little more today and the rest tomorrow.... I also save the salad for today and stuck with what I had planned yesterday evening.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    great job Molly!
    Thanks Hearts! You are doing great!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Dec 20 2013 - Dec 31 - goal 0 days for the remainder of the month

No FF - 5 (Including 12/24 since I am not going anywhere today! too cold out!)
    FF Monster - 0
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    I understand but they both groups have about the same support actually. I think it will pick back up. I did so good yesterday!! Went to Costco's and got another salad vs. hot dog. I did not even want the hot dog!! I also got their yogurt and only ate a few spoons of it and save it for today and tomorrow. I will eat a little more today and the rest tomorrow.... I also save the salad for today and stuck with what I had planned yesterday evening.
    Maybe I should check it out again... I might see you there. :o)
  • Hearts_2015
    Options

No FF - 16
    FF Monster - 0

Jan 1 2014 - Jan 31 - goal no more than 4 days for the month

No FF - 1
    FF Monster -
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hello Hearts! Sorry I am not going to join you this month. I will start the 2014 for you! Keep up the good work!! When I lock this thread just cut and past to 2014.... Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.