• meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    No FF = 6
    FF monster = 2
  • meeaham
    Options
    Happy Tuesday everyone! No FF for me today! Almost halfway through the week everyone! We can do this!!!

No FF = 6
    FF monster = 2
  • MPJS
    MPJS Posts: 465
    Options
    Hii all!
    Me 8
    ff monster1
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    Since I am already at 5 days of fast foods I will not shoot to have no more than 2 more days this month

January tracking

FF/31 = 6/31

My goal is to have no more than 5 days with true fast foods (FF)
  • meeaham
    Options
    Happy Hump Day everyone!

No FF = 7
    FF monster = 2
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    i love this, becasue fast food or just going out and eating in general are a HUGE problem for me! my husband and i would eat out everyday if we could. hes built so well though..and im not :(..he gains nothing and i gain enough for us both! i plan on cutting back alot and maybe once a week if that. so no more than 4 times in a month is my goal. plus its costing so much money to not just stay at home :(..this is my biggest weight loss hinder. if i can just cut it out id be sooo much better off!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    FF - 2
    Me - 9
  • meeaham
    Options
    i love this, becasue fast food or just going out and eating in general are a HUGE problem for me! my husband and i would eat out everyday if we could. hes built so well though..and im not :(..he gains nothing and i gain enough for us both! i plan on cutting back alot and maybe once a week if that. so no more than 4 times in a month is my goal. plus its costing so much money to not just stay at home :(..this is my biggest weight loss hinder. if i can just cut it out id be sooo much better off!

I know what you mean! I'm still going through it till this day! My husband is thin and never gets big and he can eat anything!!! If we do go out, I try to make myself pick the healthier items and not count it as FF. It definitely takes a lot of willpower to make healthy choices! Like today, my husband and I were at Costco and we were about to eat pizza/hot dog at the food court but I told my husband NO so we went to Dos Coyotes and I got myself a steak adobe salad. =) We are all here for you to help you through this! You can do this!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

I know what you mean! I'm still going through it till this day! My husband is thin and never gets big and he can eat anything!!! If we do go out, I try to make myself pick the healthier items and not count it as FF. It definitely takes a lot of willpower to make healthy choices! Like today, my husband and I were at Costco and we were about to eat pizza/hot dog at the food court but I told my husband NO so we went to Dos Coyotes and I got myself a steak adobe salad. =) We are all here for you to help you through this! You can do this!
    Well you know Costcos is my downfall too and I have to talk to myself before going in there because whether you get a hotdog or pizza the calories are killers and even the cheese pizza has 700 calories. Since it is a big piece. It is better for me to get a normal piece from a regular pizzera than there because I know a regular thin slice piece of cheese does not have that many calories at all!! But that is the other pull for FF stuff. They make it so cheap too!!

Like for me to get a cheese pizza from Costco with a soda is $2 bucks or some insanely cheap price or same for hot dog with pop and more calories than a regular hot dog. If I go elsewhere I have to pay almost $4 to $5 bucks for a much smaller piece of pizza and I never buy whole pizza's anymore because don't need but one slice. So I end up pay more all around because a whole cheese pizza runs $10 and I think Costco again is much cheaper.

But I tell myself that is OK. Just pay more or abstain all together because I don't need or want the additional calories. I have not been doing good this month. The only good thing is I have been making my selections good or half way good because I have stayed in green on my daily calories. Like today I know I am going to Habachi Grill so I have been eating lighter today and saved half of my calories for tonight. I can eat heathy from grill and plan too and I don't count that as FF either. But yesterday or Wednesday I had FF again but again planned well for it. So even though I am going to these places I am working them in my calories for the day. I hope to do better the next 3 weeks.

Welcome to FF thread Lizmarie!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I am losing the battle this month but will continue to track because if I were not I would do worse.:grumble:

January tracking

FF/31 = 7/31

• liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    thank you ladies! i know im winning the battle with fast food this weekend :)! me and my husband are going out tonight only and its just to go bowling. besides ive already cooked us supper, and bowling alley food is EXPENSIVE. other than that i work tomarrow and we just sit at home on sundays and relax.
  • meeaham
    Options
    TGIF!!!! I'm so glad it's the weekend! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!!

No FF = 8
    FF monster = 2
  • MPJS
    Options
    HI all
    This is great we are all trying so hard love it!
    me 10
    ff monster 3
    trying for no more
  • meeaham
    Options
    No FF = 11
    FF monster = 2

No FF this weekend! Woot woot!!! How did everyone else do???

So I finally bought some Fiber One brownies and OMG, they are SO GOOD and it's only 90 calories! This definitely satisfies my sweet cravings!!!
  • MPJS
    Options
    Hi all

Me 11
    ff monster3

meeaham thanks for the tip I have been wondering about those!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    So I finally bought some Fiber One brownies and OMG, they are SO GOOD and it's only 90 calories! This definitely satisfies my sweet cravings!!!
    Yes these are sooooo yummy!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I have really fell off the wagon this month!

I am losing the battle this month but will continue to track because if I were not I would do worse.:grumble:

January tracking

FF/31 = 9/31

• meeaham
    Options
    Checking in today!

No FF = 12
    FF monster = 2
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    The cool thing about this month is I am not over indulging in the fast foods. I am working them into my calories. Not an excuse for poor eating but I still look at it as a positive for me because in the old days of fast food addiction I would go from one place to another and I would order way too much FF but now I am in control and order what normal people would order and skipping fries and bread. So I can't even be mad at myself. I will just shoot for the best I can do this month :happy: and for sure I don't want to go over 15 days.:wink: because then it is offical a win for the FF monster.:grumble:

Mary, Meea and Hearts and if I missed anyone good job!!! Sorry I am such a bad example this month for the new ones!

January tracking

FF/31 = 11/31

This discussion has been closed.