Level Three

Options
2»

Replies

• travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Completed day 1 of lv 3 yesterday. It wasn't as bad as expected. And I really disliked Level 2, so I'm happy to move on.

Excited to improve on it today.
  • jdfraser85
    jdfraser85 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Right! Level two was soo brutal. I only did it for for a few days before going onto level three. I finish the shred on Wednesday! I'm moving onto Ripped in 30 :)
  • futurereporter88
    futurereporter88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    D1L3 done!! Not too bad I must say, although my shins are giving me some serious problems during cardio.
  • travlinjess
    Options
    D3L3 done! Already improvement from day 1 of lv 3...and I really like it! 7 more days!
  • stoked2b
    stoked2b Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done. I didn't finish level two but think I will stick with level 3 from here on out.
  • izraa
    izraa Posts: 17
    Options
    day 1 level 3 done and I found the strengthening part is much harder than level 2 , maybe because it's my first day? I don't know!
  • futurereporter88
    futurereporter88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done and man my stomach is sore from D1L3. This is the first time it has been sore from these videos. It feels good. :)
  • travlinjess
    Options
    D3L3 done! Already improvement from day 1 of lv 3...and I really like it! 7 more days!

D4L3 done...and I'm feeling awesome!! Doing most moves at Natalie's level, maybe even better ;) Don't look like her yet though...lol.

Keep it going!
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    Guys.. just thought I'd pop in and say that I haven't given up..

I am still doing this level with 3 days left (2 after my workout tonight)
    I haven't posted everyday - so sorry..

But I have completed up to Level 3 Day 7..

Will post results when I am done :)
  • Iwant2b140
    Iwant2b140 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    have been slack at posting .. I am on Day 18 of level 3 (I skipped most of level one and part of level 2 as I was finding it not as challenging as I would have liked. Tomorrow is my day in my 30 day shred...
  • travlinjess
    Options

D4L3 done...and I'm feeling awesome!! Doing most moves at Natalie's level, maybe even better ;) Don't look like her yet though...lol.

Keep it going!

D6L3 done tonight...4 more days and sooo glad I stuck with it.
  • travlinjess
    Options

Keep it going!

D7L3 done...countdown continues...just 3...more....days....AGH! Really looking forward to finishing the program....so I can move on from it! I like the Shred and plan on incorporating it into my future exercise routines, but the repitiveness of the program itself gets tiring. Loving the results though, and I am way more fit...so it's totally worth it!!
  • travlinjess
    Options

Keep it going!

D7L3 done...countdown continues...just 3...more....days....AGH! Really looking forward to finishing the program....so I can move on from it! I like the Shred and plan on incorporating it into my future exercise routines, but the repitiveness of the program itself gets tiring. Loving the results though, and I am way more fit...so it's totally worth it!!

D8L3 done...2 more days!
  • JenPock
    Options
    First day on Level 3 complete. I fell behind 2 days but back on track. Seems easier to me, Anyone else feel the same?
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I have not been as diligent with my posting lately either. Today was day 6 of level 3. Only four more to go. I had wanted to be done before Valentines day, but unless I do two workouts one day it looks like I will be finishing up that day.
  • UpandRunning2013
    UpandRunning2013 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level 3 done. I didn't find it nearly as big a jump from L2 to L3 as from L1 to L2. I did some moves modified but kept up without too much struggle. Can feel it in my abs a little. Looking fwd to tomorrow.