Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How many glasses of water have you had today?!!!

a_new_dawn
a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
Don't forget...

*8*

is the magic number!! :tongue:

Replies

• So far 6....but I usually drink up to 12 a day... nothing else... no pop, no soda, no coffee.. I do drink herbal teas :)
  • a_new_dawn
    So far 6....but I usually drink up to 12 a day... nothing else... no pop, no soda, no coffee.. I do drink herbal teas :)

Yes! Thats how it's done! I slacked on the water once I reached my goal weight but now I'm making extra effort to get 8 in. Need to re-start my green teas too!
  • JABGoochie
    JABGoochie Posts: 78 Member
    I have 2 litre bottle water on my desk and one of my new years resolution sis to drink one a day :)

i dont drink coffee or tea, occasionally fizzy drinks and alcohol - i am a water feind, but have found the last few months i have slacked a bit on my intake

i am trying our green tea too - i have the twinnings lemon green tea at the mo - its okay
  • a_new_dawn
    I do like a cup of green tea with lemon, the only downfall is that it makes me pee loads :embarassed:
  • Ugh.... I'm so bad about getting my water in. I usually drink 6 but some days it's more, more often its less! :embarassed: still working on getting the right amount in. I have a huge 30 oz cup so realistically I only need about two of them but I'm such a slacker.
  • a_new_dawn
    644078_537716839593013_278564312_n_zpse13155a9.jpg
  • I aim for 64 oz a day...Fill my 25 oz bottle up two times at work plus what I get at home.
    Do drink black coffee and decaf teas also
  • thevegankelly
    thevegankelly Posts: 85 Member
    I aim for at least 12 glasses of water a day because I'm still nursing, so I need some extra. I only drink water and tea (herbal or green once a day). Sometimes I feel like I'm running to the washroom every half hour, but I know it's good for me!
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    From my understanding, to promote weight loss, a person is to drink 1/2 their body weight in ounces...so if you weigh 150, that would equal 75 oz of water a day....
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Not enough today.
    Usually by now I have had at least 8 and I have not had any yet.
    better get chugging!