Day 1 - Getting Started

Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life! By the end of this 30 Day FITASTIC Challenge, you should not only be closer to your BIG goals, but you should have developed new, long-term habits with the tools I will give you to master the overwhelming amount of information and opportunities that come into your life every day.

Get ready. This is life changing!

The only way to achieve success is to make and keep a plan. I will give you the strategies I used to help me create a plan and lose weight so quickly. It's not easy, but it is possible!

When I gained weight, it was not over night. It was over a period of YEARS. It took me a long time to get to a mental place of readiness. Our own mind typically hinders us the most, so that is why it is so important to have a plan and stick to it.

In this 30 days, we will:
- Master personally created and maintained to-do list.
- Develop and honor your priorities.
- Set, refine and achieve meaningful goals.
- Accomplish your tasks everyday for unprecedented productivity.
- Experience unbelievable success in all areas of your life.

Most importantly, it's about creating habits and maintaining accountability!

I am doing this challenge with you all to maintain and reinforce the habits I have created for myself. Reinforcement is so important! Why? Because we get off track so easily whether it's due to work, family, friends, temptations, etc.

Today my motivation to reach my goals are my own personal health and what exercising and being fit does for me personally. My workouts have become my own personal therapy sessions. I have started to enjoy seeing how far I can push myself. Not only that, when I workout, my life as a whole is more organized. I am more determined to get the things that are important to me done.

Your workout is YOUR TIME! Be selfish. Take what you need.

Today my workout will consist of 1 hour of Turbo Kick and 30-45 mins of weight lifting.

I am asking you to share what your values are. What is important to you? What do you want people to know you for or remember you by? What are the guiding principles of your life?

Also please share what workout you will be doing today. If it's an off day that's ok!

Please share and discuss.

Happy New Year and let's get started!!!!