Ringing in the New Year - Roll Call!

Options
shorty313
shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
We've been kind of quiet lately, but I know we still have some lurkers! I thought I'd take a roll call to see who's still interested.

As for me, I've definitely undone a lot of good work :blushing: this past month. My current size pants are back to snug (from loose fitting!) so it's time to rededicate.

Please check in!

Replies

• camsmommy2008
    Options
    Ive been trolling too!!! Fell off the old bandwagon right along with ya....hope to be back at it and going super strong next week after my home move is complete and we are settled...
  • saihtnyc
    saihtnyc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm back and on track! Let's meet our personal goals in 2013!
  • jwilson2001
    jwilson2001 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wahoo!! Count me in!!
  • PJYoung2012mk2
    Options
    Count me in too. I'm back and I have a mega challenge to get in shape for. Plus post wedding and Xmas have seen me lose sight of my healthy diet. I'm excited about getting in shape again :-).
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Happy New Year!

I'm still lurking!

Good to see you Shorty!
    Paul I was wondering where you been hiding!
  • WhiteCloud9
    WhiteCloud9 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Yep, still here and ready to undo the damage.
  • PJYoung2012mk2
    Options
    Hello everyone! Happy New Year!

I'm still lurking!

Good to see you Shorty!
    Paul I was wondering where you been hiding!

Hello stranger! Yes I'm sorry I just up and vanished. I had been having health problems and had lost too much weight. I had gotten a bit crazy with the calorie counting and needed to back away and get back to something like normal. Plus there was what they call on sitcoms an "intervention" from some of my nearest and dearest. I had gotten scary thin but all I saw in the mirror was the same fat guy I was before. Damn stupid brain getting me in trouble again!
  • Leeloominai01
    Leeloominai01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm here!! Although technically I'm 40 now so I'm not sure if you guys mind if I still hang around?
  • shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Sandra! Of course you can stay! You are one of the most active members!
  • PJYoung2012mk2
    Options
    Sandra! Of course you can stay! You are one of the most active members!

Plus you barely look thirty. If anything I'd say you were to young and we should have a look at your drivers licence or something ;).
  • ijs_leggo
    Options
    Just got here. Looking to cut some inches from the belly and love handles and get a good head start on my "summer body".
  • wolfjj79
    wolfjj79 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm still in this, too! I did some damage over Christmas, gained 5 lbs and up a half size in pants, that I need to fix. My lazy time is over and I'm back in this game!
  • Leeloominai01
    Leeloominai01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks for letting me stay on :love: I can assure you I definitely don't look like 30 in real life though :laugh:
  • asaralee3
    asaralee3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Count me in! New to the group...but I'm here :)
  • Elizabeth_in_MN
    Elizabeth_in_MN Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    We've been kind of quiet lately, but I know we still have some lurkers! I thought I'd take a roll call to see who's still interested.

As for me, I've definitely undone a lot of good work :blushing: this past month. My current size pants are back to snug (from loose fitting!) so it's time to rededicate.

Please check in!

A bit late to the game here, but I'm here! I joined MFP a bit over a month ago and have been going strong ever since. My activity level has skyrocketed (yay fitbit...it is much more of a psychological tool than a technological one!) and I have been logging my food to have a better sense of what I eat. I have a good bit of weight to loose, so I am focused on a long term balanced approach. In other words, no "do or die" or "never eat that again" mentality here. I have done that before...and lost weight before. But could not keep it off. This time feels different because I am working on balance. Some days I may go over on my calorie count...and that is ok so long as most days are under. You know...basic balance sort of stuff. Unfortunately I am new at balance!