New to the group...

Options
Hi All -- I just joined My Fitness Pal and when I saw a group that focused on Emotional Eating, I jumped for joy! I am really looking forward to hearing your successes and struggles -- knowing that I'm not going through this alone. I'll post more as we go along, but looking forward to "e-meeting" you all.

Replies

• liathnathiar
    Options
    Hello!!

It's nice to meet you! ^_^

I'm new to this group as well. I joint MFP a few weeks ago, and did really well with it... I had lost six pounds in a week and a half. Then I had a bad day. One bad day, that sent me spiraling back into my awful eating habits. I gained it all back... Plus four extra pounds, putting me at the heaviest I have ever been. I was disgusted with myself. I started looking for groups, because I realized they were all right. You cannot do this alone. I look forward to having somewhere to go when the next crisis occurs, and hope that once I overcome this, that I will also be able to help people like me.
  • 1peanutandapumpkin
    1peanutandapumpkin Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both of you. I have been here for about a week and now look forward to my daily visits to the site. There's so many great people that offer support here. Stick around!