Challenge-Anybody In?

Options
PeloMichelle
PeloMichelle Posts: 100 Member
Anybody interested in starting a TJ 4 week challenge? I would like to complete the Advanced Rip You Up TJ schedule. It's 4 weeks long. You can complete whatever rotation you like.

Let me know if you in!

Replies

• MonicaBenavidez
    MonicaBenavidez Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the beginner rotation, and have never ever finished a full 4-week rotation. I'm up for a challenge to keep me motivated.
  • PeloMichelle
    Options
    Alright, done deal! I'm going to start the Advanced Rip You Up (that name just cracks me up) I'm starting tonight with Cardio Party Mix 3.
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm interested too. Once I'm home I can see which DVDs I have. I was last doing Turbo Fire and ChaLean Extreme so it's been a while since I did any TJ. There were some w/os I didn't do very often.
  • beecee13
    beecee13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm doing the Beginner Schedule for the next four weeks. I've been using the TJ workouts to spice up my routine every once in a while but I've never completed the four week schedule. I just finished the learn & burn and will be doing the 20 minute workout tomorrow (day 3). Count me in :)
  • tntmom17
    tntmom17 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, count me in. I am doing the advanced rotation of turbo jam. i started yesterday with the 20 min. tonite i'm doing the cardio party. Let's get it in!
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I'm going in going in going in going in.
  • PeloMichelle
    Options
    Awesome Ladies! I'll set up a Roll Call for our challenge either tonight or tomorrow.
  • PeloMichelle
    Options
    Daily Challenge Roll Call set up...see you over there :flowerforyou:
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting Turbo Jam, so I think I'm going to complete the beginners workout. I'll be doing the 20 min one today, and I'm also doing JM 30DS... I too lack accountability.. SAHM, But, I find if I can MAKE myself get up no later than 530 and get the work out done, I feel great, and eat sooooo much better through out the day. So... Who wants to keep me accountable? LOL! Have fun ya'll :flowerforyou:

I lied.... I'm doing the advanced.. LOL
  • PeloMichelle
    Options
    jbuc07-Welcome!! Head over to Daily Roll Call-you'll find everyone over there. I hear ya' about getting your workout done first thing. If I don't I'm really challenged, (like today....my morning got side tracked with an issue I needed to run out for and now I'm having a hard time getting back to business!)

Have you done TJ before? If not I hope you love it!!