Turbo Jam Schedules

Options
PeloMichelle
PeloMichelle Posts: 100 Member
Hi Ladies!

Here are a few Turbo Jam Schedules to share. (Beginner, Advanced Rip You Up TJ and 10 Day Kick Start) There are many variations out there-please feel free to share if you have others.

Beginner Schedule

Week 1:
M - Learn & Burn
T- Learn & Burn
W- 20 Min Workout
T- 20 Min Workout
Fri-Sun Rest

Week 2:
M- 20 Min Workout
T- 20 Min Workout & Ab Jam
W- Cardio Party
T - 20 min & Ab Jam
F- 20 Min
Sa- & Sun Rest

Week 3:
M - 20 Min & Ab Jam
T- Cardio Party
W- Turbo Sculpt & Ab Jam
T- Cardio Party
F- 20 Min & Ab Jam
Sat & Sun- Rest

Week 4:
M - Cardio Party
T- Turbo Sculpt & Ab Jam
W- 20 Min
T- Cardio Party
F- Turbo Sculpt & Ab Jam

The Advanced Rip You Up TJ Rotation:

WEEK 1
1. Cardio Party 3
2. 3T-Totally Tubular Turbo
3. Punch, Kick, and Jam
plus Ab Jam
4. Fat Blaster
5. Cardio Party 2
6. BootSculpt
Cardio Party Remix - CPR
7. Semi-Rest:Ab Jam - 10 minutes

WEEK 2:
1. Cardio Party 3
plus floor ver. of AB Jam
2. Booty Sculpt Turbo Jam Live [/B]
plus Cardio Party Remix
3. Punch, Kick & Jam - 1/2 with hand gloves
plus standing version of AB Jam
4. Fat Blaster (30 min.)
3T - Totally Tubular Turbo
5. Lower Body Jam
6. Cardio Party 2
Ab Jab Standing and floor
7. SEMI-REST DAY ACTIVITY:
Brisk Walk OUTSIDE...with family or close friend (1 HR)

WEEK 3

1. CPR -Cardio Party Remix
Fat Blaster
2. Booty Sculpt
Punch, Kick, Jam w/gloves
3. Turbo Sculpt
AB Jam floor version
4. Cardio Party 1
5. Fat Blaster
6. Lower Body Jam
Cardio Party 3
7. Rest

WEEK 4

1. Cardio Party 1
Turbo Sculpt
2. Rest- or friend/family walk
3. Punch, Kick, Jam w/gloves
BootSculpt-Live
4. Fat Zapper
3T-Totally Tubular Turbo
5. Cardio Party 2
6. CPR- Cardio Party Remix
7. Lower Body Jam

Turbo Jam 10 Day Kick Start

Day 1 - Cardio Party
Day 2 - Cardio Party
Day 3 - Turbo Sculpt
Day 4 - Cardio Party
Day 5 - Cardio Party
Day 6 - Turbo Sculpt
Day 7 - Cardio Party
Day 8 - Cardio Party
Day 9 - Turbo Sculpt
Day 10 - Cardio Party

Replies

• Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    tonight I'm doing cardio party mix 3
  • MonicaBenavidez
    MonicaBenavidez Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I wish I could get my hands on the other cardio party mixes and the 3T workout so I can create a dynamic rotation. That 10 day kick start seems like a good workout plan. For now I am sticking to the beginner rotation so I can get back into the swing of things.
  • PeloMichelle
    Options
    I wish I could get my hands on the other cardio party mixes and the 3T workout so I can create a dynamic rotation. That 10 day kick start seems like a good workout plan. For now I am sticking to the beginner rotation so I can get back into the swing of things.

Hey Monica,

Check eBay. That's where I picked up my set. I had to break down and buy the "Live" mixes from Beachbody.
  • MonicaBenavidez
    Options
    I keep getting outbid! :-( Once all the resolution folks give up, maybe I can snag a set. I didn't realize beachbody sold the live mixes- I'd love to just buy them and get to work.
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Cool i like these rotation i don't have fat blaster so ill substitute for a different workout of turbo jam or turbo fire. Tomorrow I'll do the sculpt.
  • tlatrice13
    tlatrice13 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I keep getting outbid! :-( Once all the resolution folks give up, maybe I can snag a set. I didn't realize beachbody sold the live mixes- I'd love to just buy them and get to work.

Try Craigslist! I just bought the following 5 on Craigslist:

Cardio Party Mix 2
    Cardio Party Mix 3
    Fat Blaster
    3T (Totally Tubular Turbo)
    Lower Body Jam

She asked for $50 or best offer. I offered her $35 and she accepted it.
  • PeloMichelle
    Options
    That is awesome tlatrice13! I'll check my local Craigslist. If there's anything local I don't mind shipping to you Monica.

Momwasix-I haven't tried the sculpt yet. I did CP 3 today, loved it-worked up a major sweat!
  • MonicaBenavidez
    Options
    I never even thought of Craigslist! Great idea, thanks ladies. :)
  • PeloMichelle
    Options
    No luck on my Craigslist Monica. I'll keep my eye out though ;)
  • tlatrice13
    Options
    Should I even attempt a schedule seeing as how I couldn't even complete Cardio Party Mix 2 today? Should I just keep doing that one till I can get all the way through it or should I try to follow some sort of rotation and just do as much as I can of each workout?

These are the ones I have:

Cardio Party Mix 2
    Cardio Party Mix 3
    Fat Blaster
    Lower Body Jam

Can anybody recommend a rotation using these 5?
  • MonicaBenavidez
    Options
    Should I even attempt a schedule seeing as how I couldn't even complete Cardio Party Mix 2 today? Should I just keep doing that one till I can get all the way through it or should I try to follow some sort of rotation and just do as much as I can of each workout?

These are the ones I have:

Cardio Party Mix 2
    Cardio Party Mix 3
    Fat Blaster
    Lower Body Jam

Can anybody recommend a rotation using these 5?

You have the ones from the elite series! Those are harder. Honestly, I'd just stick with the one you started and keep at it until you can make it all the way through. Once you get that one done, move onto the next. I don't think a rotation is as important as just exercising period, so you're doing fine! :)
  • tlatrice13
    Options
    Do you log Lower Body Jam as cardio or strength training?
  • PeloMichelle
    Options
    Hey tlatrice13 I agree with Monica-just keep truckin' with what you're able to complete. You'll be doing the rest of the workouts in no time! I remember I did do Lower Body Jam last week and I put it in as cardio but I shortened the minutes from the true workout to try to balance the lower calorie burn of the strength training portion. Hope that made sense :huh:
  • jansengirlnm
    jansengirlnm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just keep moving as much as you can and when you can't do her pace anymore then just do the low impact version or just move side to side for awhile - and remember when that happens to smile :smile: ... it might sounds strange but i find that if i force a smile when i'm struggling through a new routine i end up remembering the smile only later on - and then i smile even more and look forward to trying to be better the next time..... you will get it in time....
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Sooooo, I have a question... I am doing the beginner schedule, but I actually started the day after Christmas with the learn and burn videos and so this week I am on week 4 of the schedule.

My question is this... after this week, do I start all over with week 1? The idea of just doing the learn and burn for a few days and having a short 4 day week seems odd after working out so hard last week and this week.

I was thinking starting over with week 3 and 4, and adding in the booty sculpt and ab something or other that came as a bonus with my set, and the kick/punch/jam that also came with it (on my beginner schedule it adds it in on Saturday but I'm so busy on weekends with 3 kids in sports plus I've worked nights the past few weekends that I haven't fit it on the weekends so had 2 rest days Sat/Sun).

I am not 100% to where I feel confident doing the advanced schedule yet as I still get tired and can't 100% complete the ab jam without having to stop and rest a bit and stretch and start back up again. When I can complete the workout 100% to the T per the video, then I will move up to the advanced schedule I suppose, but for now it just seems weird to back-track to the first week where I only do learn and burn for the first two days, then only 20 min. for 2 days then rest for 3 days, lol. I NEVER thought I'd say THAT!!

What would anyone else do? I figure if I can work week 3 and 4 for two weeks each, two weeks using the punch/kick/jam in there and the second and third week doing the booty sculpt/ab thing, that it would be still intense enough to keep my momentum going? I have loved this first month so far, only 2 days left and I've officially completed a month of exercising and it feels AMAZEBALLS!

Anyway, any suggestions?? :)

Diana
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,024 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what to do either...
    Sorry, I'm no help.
    Linda
  • mimiteh35
    Options
    No worries Linda, at least you replied. ;)

I think I will just do the week 3 and week 4 over 2 more times (for a total of another 4 weeks) because I'm afraid if I don't do enough I will not feel challenged and start to wean off the workouts and I don't want that to happen. :)
  • Elbee1
    Options
    I am supposed to do Cardio Party today. 3rd Week of Beginners, 2nd day. Problem... I am totally exhausted! Don't know whether it is pushing too hard to try Cardio Party or to wait one more day. I am thinking my recovery time is not good these days due to age. Am I just giving into myself. I admit when I do these workouts, I happen to LOVE high impact and I really do push it during the workouts. I don't feel like I am building up quickly enough. Maybe I am just impatient. After all, I have a lot of weight for my small frame and am very out of condition and not a spring chicken...

Linda
  • Elbee1
    Options
    Well, I did it, but very hard for me! I am totally, utterly exhausted. I may just really need an extra day to recover... I will probably switch to that until I build up. I'll just keep repeating the Beginner Schedule until I can do it every day except for the specified rest days.
    I don't think that I should be quite this exhausted...
    Linda
  • mimiteh35
    Options
    I am in the same boat, will be repeating the beginner schedule again as I still am completely exhausted when I'm done! I'm hoping to get to the advanced schedule soon! This recent week is my 2nd round, 1st week on the beginner schedule but I repeated weeks 3 and 4 instead of starting back at 2, so I will be doing week 3, week 4, week 3, week 4 to get a 4 week month in for my "second round." The learn and burn that the first week calls for is too easy that's for sure, lol.

Good luck and maybe something you eat can help with it? I was told maybe I need to add a little more protein to my diet to help my muscles rebuild? I am going to look into that more. :)

Diana