Weigh in/ Pounds lost!

Options
You can show off your success here and get motivation from others! Don't feel forced to put your weight if you aren't comfortable, simply put the pounds or kilo's lost!

Replies

• shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Started off the year at 131.5 lbs.

I'm more worried about my measurements.

Current-
    Bust- 34
    Waist- 26
    Hips- 37
    Thighs-22
    Calves- 12.5
    Biceps-10.5

Goals-
    Bust-34 is fine
    Waist-24
    Hips-35
    Thighs-20
    Calves- I don't really care
    Biceps- Doesn't matter.

I'm currently in a size 3 or 5. I'd like to be a 1 or 3.

& I plan to measure or weigh or whatever once a month!
  • kiki92xx
    Options
    Height / Age: 163cm/20

SW: 67.6
    CW: 63.6
    GW1: 60
    GW2: 57
    UGW:55

I was so happy to see 63KG on the scales Christmas Morning but all that ham and turkey has ruined it.
    Currently at 26.8% Body Fat. I dont know what I was before as I only just got my new scales.
  • KrysalV
    Options
    Well i feel like a fatass lol.. i am 213 pounds. and waist/stomach is about 46 in not 100% on that haven done it in awhile. I really just want to be healthy. I am not really looking to lose to much weight because i am trying to get pregnet. I am 20 almost 21.
  • kiki92xx
    Options
    Lol everyones journey is different! Be proud that you are shifting that fat *kitten* :)
  • HannahWastlund
    Options
    Don't feel bad! That's what this is for, to feel comfortable and have some motivation! I used to be 195 last year, and I've lost 20 pounds so im 175. My first goal is to lose 20 more pounds to be 155! I am not sure what my measurements are!
  • Galloping4God
    Galloping4God Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I lost 25lbs in 2012, so I am starting off 2013 at 135lbs. My goal is to be at 125 (or less) and but firm! :) I am only 5'1" and I am 18.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    As of this morning I'm back down to 130 again. Butt is still huge, though :P
  • celestinha
    celestinha Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My SW as of last Friday 1/4 was 161.1. Hoping for a loss this week, but we'll see!! My goal weight is 135, and I hope to be around that before my wedding next May. :)
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I just started last week and I have always had a hard time losing weight (which is why I never stuck with it, I would get so discouraged). I am hoping to stick with it this time, no loss as of yet.
  • celestinha
    celestinha Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    It's ok, it happens gradually. As long as you make sure you log EVERYTHING you eat (including small snacks because they really do add up!) then you'll be setting yourself up for success :)