Hi everyone!

Options
Melli118_14
Melli118_14 Posts: 23 Member
Hi,

I'm just starting out with chalean extreme. looking for motivation and accountability...
i'm also adding in a little bit of turbo fire/ turbo jam for extra cardio. tips..hints..anything would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Melissa

Replies

• feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I am just starting too! Feel free to friend me for accountability and support!
  • denise33027
    denise33027 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You will have fun! I keep the TF in my routine as well. I like it better than the cardio that comes with CLX. Follow her instructions and lift as heavy as you can! You will see results. Good luck!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started the Lean phase. If you don't like the Burn phase, just hang in there, because I loved Push so much more. And I really feel like I am working and getting results now.

I added in extra cardio too, especially since the Burn workouts are so short.

I agree with using as heavy weights as you can but keep proper form. It will make a difference!

I hope you enjoy it.
  • amomono
    amomono Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I just restarted CLX on Wednesday. I got all the way to the Lean phase last year and then got busy and didn't keep up with it. I agree, Push phase is where I really started seeing results!

The cardio on CLX is killer. tomorrow is my first cardio workout and I'm dreading it. But I feel so good when its done.

I'm Katie, btw.