Found a lady selling the 5 DVD TurboJam set on Craigslist!!!

Options
tlatrice13
tlatrice13 Posts: 162 Member
Now I don't have to stream them. I had no idea they'd be so fun and I totally think I'll be able to keep up with them. Planning to do one tonight.

Replies

• MonicaBenavidez
    MonicaBenavidez Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    They are so fun! And I'm someone who would rather watch paint dry than exercise. Modify if you need to, and stay positive...you can do it!
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Now I don't have to stream them. I had no idea they'd be so fun and I totally think I'll be able to keep up with them. Planning to do one tonight.

Woohoo
  • tlatrice13
    tlatrice13 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: Woooooooooooo! That Cardio Part Mix 2 KICKED MY BUTT!!! But I enjoyed it. Yeah, I was only able to do 20 minutes. But it's 20 minutes more than what I otherwise would have done.

I'm not gonna let them get the best of me. I WILL get through these workouts! I'll have to work my way up to doing the whole thing. But so be it.

Now, if someone could just help me untie my shoes...:embarassed: :laugh:
  • tntmom17
    tntmom17 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am so happy you found the workouts for a great deal. Great job on your workout! You will be doing the whole thing in no time at all!:happy:
  • PeloMichelle
    PeloMichelle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: Woooooooooooo! That Cardio Part Mix 2 KICKED MY BUTT!!! But I enjoyed it. Yeah, I was only able to do 20 minutes. But it's 20 minutes more than what I otherwise would have done.

I'm not gonna let them get the best of me. I WILL get through these workouts! I'll have to work my way up to doing the whole thing. But so be it.

Now, if someone could just help me untie my shoes...:embarassed: :laugh:

Haa tlatrice13! Hope you got your shoes off :bigsmile: Cardio Party 2 is my favorite! So glad you scooped up that bargain!