Ms. Fitness Competition or something similar

Options
Parks0613
Parks0613 Posts: 27 Member
Hey everyone,
I have been searching for a Ms. Fitness competition on the web. Ms. Fitness website does not have to schedule out yet. Do any of you know of anything in Georgia or surrounding areas? My goal is to compete before I am 30. so I have less than 2 years to actually get it done. I'm new to this group and this will be my first time competing in a fitness competition. I use to compete in Gymnastics and Cheer so I have a little bit of experience but I am really nervous about it. I have had 3 children (two of them are twins), 4 abdominal surgeries and a breast augmentation (one was to repair my abdominal wall that was ripped from top to bottom) so I have a pretty large scar across my upper pelvis area. I'm really self cautious about the scar. Before I was pregnant with the twins my goal was to compete by age 27 well the twins put a big damper on that goal as I had to gain weight to maintain the pregnancy. Anyway I'm refocused and training hard again. I'm a certified trainer and have taken a million classes on nutrition and exercise so I do all my diet and training plan right now. I would really like an accountability partner to help keep me going. My starting weight for training is 160 on 1/1/13 and I'm down 6 lbs so far. I'm focusing on losing fat first to see what my muscle looks like right now. I know I have quite a bit but I want to see it without the fluff! Lol... anyway Please feel free to add me! :-)

Replies

• vaneguz87
    vaneguz87 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Don't be nervous. I plan to compete too and it would be the first time I compete in anything (besides math tournaments I participated while in high school) . Here's a link where you can find different competitions, including a few in GA http://www.naturalbodybuildingevents.com/2013.html

I'm sending you a friend request :)
  • Parks0613
    Parks0613 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you,
    I found one, but not sure if we will still be in ga then, We are only here for a short while. I guess I will train and play it by ear.