2»

Replies

• Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Add me! Add me! If not, I will go through and add everyone! :laugh:
  • kazbonbaz
    Options
    Please add me. Think I'll be needing the support of this group :-)))
  • kazbonbaz
    Options
    Quick question, how do you get your mfp weight loss bar under your comments???
    I can't do it lol
    Thanks xxx
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Quick question, how do you get your mfp weight loss bar under your comments???
    I can't do it lol
    Thanks xxx

I actually had to look it up cause it's been so long. But if you go to community tab, then down the page a little it says settings and under there you can check show ticker under messages
  • aggie49
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request, this is so my problem too!! My dear hubby is "naturally" thin Asian guy and he absolutely doesn't get how hard it is for me to lose weight, because he loses weight so easily. The only good thing about it is he is very reliable about eating up all the leftovers in the house so they aren't there to tempt me! My goal is to log in every day too, it will be very nice to have people to talk to who share my struggle.
  • BistaUss
    Options
    Add me! I like new friends!

My husband makes some attempt to eat healthy (even though he can get away with eating anything, damn him!), but it seems that every other night he wants pasta or something with rice. So many carbs! And then pizza on the weekends. Sometimes it's a nightmare!
  • Helenov
    Helenov Posts: 56
    Options
    I log in almost every day, I'll send you a friend request
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I log on everyday and my diary (the good, bad and the ugly) is open!
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I can always use another motivated friend!