Just started Curves Complete :)

Options
nhughes1864
nhughes1864 Posts: 102 Member
I did a trial run of the program a few months ago and I liked the recipies and now I'm looking forward to going full tilt! I start on Monday :)

Replies

• jessiekins123
    Options
    I just signed up too! I had a lot of success with Curves in the past, but the pounds crept back up over the last few years. I think Curves Complete sounds like it could be really helpful - and I like that there is more accountability!

If you (or any other members on the Curves board) want to friend me, please do! I can always use some extra help and I'm happy to help motivate others as well.

Good luck!
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Good luck ladies. I have lost 61 pounds so far. I enjoy Curves. Congrats to you both. Peace
  • shandybrown
    Options
    The Curves Complete Program is a great program. You should have a lot of success with it.I wish you all the best.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    I did not have Curves Complete at my Club, but I have been hearing Great things about it. My Curves closed last month and I sure do miss them!!
  • nhughes1864
    Options
    First day done and boy was I full! And, I can already feel a difference in my body! :D
  • yopie1965
    yopie1965 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just finished week 1 of curves complete and down 7.5lbs. Very satisfied with the results, the program and how easy it is to follow, not to mention all the food you have to eat! WOW!
    excited now for week 2.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WTG, Ladies!! You are doing GREAT!!!!
  • nhughes1864
    Options
    I finished week 1 and lost 6 pounds!! :D Now on week 2.
  • shandybrown
    Options
    Congrats to you both on the weight loss. Great job! :)
  • charbear32
    charbear32 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    hows week 2 going ladies? So far so good here!
  • nhughes1864
    Options
    Week two has been rougher for me :( I didn't get paid until Tuesday so I lost 2 days there with not having groceries, PMS is KILLING ME this month, I did well Wed. though, and I've still got Sat. and Sun :) I think today is shot, too busy at work to eat and too tired when I get home, all I want to do is sleep. Maybe I'll just maintain this week and REALLY start phase 2/week 2 next week...
  • ande5771
    Options
    I started at Curves Aug. 16, 2012 after my son started school. As of my last weigh-in, I have lost 18.5 lbs (12.26 being pure body fat) and 14.5 inches lost. I have upgraded to the New Curves Complete and will officially start on Monday. I am excited by what I have been learning about the program and love my Curves Coach so much.

I am a housewife and SAHM on one son (6 yrs, old, in Kindergarten and ADHD). Been struggling to lose the weight I gained during and after pregnancy (which I started being overweight). Determined to lose the weight and get to a healthy weight for myself and for my son. I live in Memphis, TN (Raliegh area).

If you would like to add me as a friend, go for it. I can use all the encouragement I can. Take care. :happy:
  • nhughes1864
    Options
    Awesome ande5771! We can do this together, even with set backs! Just sent you a request :)
  • I joined curves complete as well and lost 6 pounds my first week! Great recipes and encouragment!! Good luck to all!
  • kerry1920
    kerry1920 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Today is my third day of CC and I must say I completely underestimated the exercise. I love that it goes at my own pace and no on is screaming in my face. Love it!
  • Julem22
    Julem22 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I just joined curves complete today tomorrow I am working with someone to go through the machines and the nutrition, I am nervous but happy to start something and learn!!
    :smile:
  • dmariemichael
    Options
    Yesterday was my first day on CC. I have been with Curves for 1 month now. I'm anxious to get started on the food program!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    Congratulations and Good Luck Lsdies!!!
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day at Curves Complete here in Raleigh, NC. It kicked my butt! There were women who were 50+ years old literally running circles around me and I had to stop and rest in between my 2 circuits. It was a good workout and got me sweaty and achey which means it's working! I can't wait to do my 1 week weigh in.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations on a GREAT Workout, fara!!