Recovery week

Options
kellyscomeback
kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
Sooo boring. I didn't finish the workout today, I was bored. 2 more days, yeah, not happening. I'm thinking Yoga and maybe 2 off days.

Replies

• jl300
    jl300 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I agree doing the same workout all week was pretty boring. And it was getting pretty bored with the month 1 workouts. Glad to have some new workouts in month 2, even if they are super tough. But i'm sure they will get a little boring near the end too.
  • lstok873
    lstok873 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies, just joined this group. I started Insanity on Dec 7th, so I'm a few days behind, but am looking for motivation going into month two. Just did recovery week day 1 today.
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies, just joined this group. I started Insanity on Dec 7th, so I'm a few days behind, but am looking for motivation going into month two. Just did recovery week day 1 today.
    Have fun, it gets boring. I didn't workout today, I'm taking the rest of the week off.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    Really, i kind of liked the recovery work out. If you have MAX interval sports training, you could maybe substitute it for Cardio core and balance if you wanted, those are the two that are interchangeable in the second month anway. Personally, i think its a way harder work out then CC&B, but you pretty much do an exercise, rest, do and exercise, rest so its not that bad till the very last sport that he does with you.