Wednesday Check Ins

youlighter
youlighter Posts: 129 Member
So if we are going to do this we need to have some organization and some support. Good or bad WE should All way in Wednesday and report our victories and our steps back (notice i didn't say defeat...as long as you don't quit you can't be defeated). Remember EVEN IF THE SCALE SAY NOTHING, CHECK YOUR INCHES as you may have lost something anyway.

You can do this!

Loser extraordinaire,
Jusitn - youlighter

Replies

• gmom81158
    gmom81158 Posts: 64 Member
    OK I weighed this morning so I could reset officially. I will be out of town next Wed, but I will weigh Monday before I leave and then Friday when back at home, then try and get on a WED schedule. Guess I better measure too! Need to figure out who is in this group so I can add friends!
  • youlighter
    We can let you slid this week :o)
  • youlighter
    Ok - Slight Difference in Scales from what mine at home says and the one at the weight loss challenge but I will use theirs. My numbers are reset! SEE IF YOU CAN ALL KEEP UP :o) Lets do this.
  • youlighter
    Ok gang..Today is the day. Check the scale and post your changes. Looking forward to seeing what everyone is up to.
  • youlighter
    LOST 7.2lbs last WEEK!~
  • gmom81158
    gmom81158 Posts: 64 Member
    oops I wieghed on Monday-forgot about the Wednesday weigh in!
  • mal0223
    mal0223 Posts: 4 Member
    How did you lose that much in a week?!!! I work my butt off at the gym! I guess I need to work harder. Good job though!! I'm afraid of the scale honestly :/ I suppose I could weigh myself tomorrow.
  • youlighter
    I too am in the GYM all the time...5 days a week 2x's mon, tues, and friday. I know exactly what my body needs calorie wise, protein wise and water wise. Then I just put it all together. if you want to message me your Height, Weight and Age I can get you some Magic numbers as well.

I have my food log open to the public so if you want you can look at it to get ideas.

Last: Check in I was down 2.2 more pounds and 16 lbs since the first of the year!
  • youlighter
    UPDATE** Dropped another 1.4lbs last week! I am up to 22lbs gone for the year and I am just getting warmed up!
  • youlighter
    UPDATE** Dropped another 2.8 this week! 24+lbs gone this year!