Friends appreciated.

Options
Hello Hello,

I have been eating clean for about 2 months now and having success on MFP and would appreciate some support and friends to support as well.

I recently watched a few documentaries on Netflix and was astonished. Vegucated, Food Inc, and Hungry for Change.

Wow even more eye opening.

I am a Pescatarian ( vegetarian including seafood and dairy) but have no issues with meat eaters. Anyone like another friend?

Replies

• jessjoye
    jessjoye Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I would love friends too!! I am trying to eat healthier (i.e. cleaner) and it is a struggle with a husband and 2 children who are picky! So I would love positive support and to be positive support in return :)
  • celial1105
    celial1105 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I have 3 kids and a husband and we have been moving toward more clean foods over the past year. My husband has celiac and, to be safe, it's just so much easier to eat this way! We do give the kids some room as to not cause a rebellion but dinner is mainly clean, despite the occasional protests. ;)

I recently moved from full time to part time work, which is fabulous, but still work 3 full days a week. Time has always been a problem for me but happily am finding ways to make sure I make the time to cook. I've done big weekend cook & freeze days so it's just a matter of thawing and tossing in the oven on busy days.

That's me. Happy to have joined you and love to see everyone's stories. Feel free to friend me. ;)

Cecelia
  • KaraStack
    KaraStack Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I am also a clean eater. I work in the health care industry and have been prescribing MFP to my patients all week! With eating clean, I have not been sick since 2010 (and I am exposed to sick people all day long!). My hair and nails grow like weeds and my skin looks great!

I love to cook. I have a husband and 2 kids. One picky eater...but that doesn't stop me from cooking clean and serving it. (They don't even realize it's clean LOL!

This is not my first rodeo with weight loss. I've lost significant amounts of weight on 3 separate occasions. I struggle with keeping it off. I am new to MFP and finding the support is amazing. I am loving my friends!

I have made a New Year's Committment (not a resolution!) to get healthy again and stay that way!

Would welcome clean eating friends!