Healthy Fast Food Restaraunts

What is your favorite fast food restaurant with the healthiest choices? And what is your favorite meal at that restaurant? Some Birmingham area restaurants that are listed in America's Top 10 Healthiest Fast Food Restaurants are Panera Bread, Jason's Deli and Chipolte.

Replies

• Shespretty
    Shespretty Posts: 7 Member
    My favorite healthy restaurants in Birmingham include Zoe's Kitchen, Tazikis and anywhere lol. I can make a healthy meal anywhere. I've learned how to eat.
  • Ncitful
    Ncitful Posts: 1 Member
    I fancy Panera, but they are full of sodium and it's just as bad as fat. Wendy's is not all that bad... You can order their grilled chicken sandwich on a regular bun with no sauce and a side salad with light ranch and its less than 300 calories. You can eat at any restaurant you just have to be able to give up a few things...
  • long06
    long06 Posts: 2 Member
    True, you can eat healthier at any restaurant. When I go to most places like Apple Bees or Chillis I usually replace the high calorie sides with double veggies. My fav at Chilllis is the Margarita grilled chicken with double broccoli and at Apple Bees its the Bourbon Street Chicken & Shrimp with the broccoli side.