What are you eating?

Options
Diets? Clean Eating? Just phasing out junk?

We are working at eating clean. I got rid of everything processed, pretty much. I stockd up on brown rice, dry beans, fresh fruits and veggies, almonds, dried fruit (natural), chicken, whole wheat wraps (natural). Also kicking up water intake and Green Tea.

What are you girls doing??

Replies

• sspringl
    Options
    I normally eat like a teenager, so I'm wanting to cut junk a little. I also have a habit of only eating 1000-1100 calories, so I hope to actually eat enough to hit my goals. I am trying an intermittent fasting plan. I read a lot about it over Christmas, and it's something I can incorporate easily, so I'm going to see how that goes.
  • SBHWeav
    SBHWeav Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I normally eat total crap. Trying to stop so much junk and add in more healthful foods. TRYING. lol. I want to try clean eating, but I know I need to conquer my "need" for processed stuff before I go straight into full on clean eating.
  • Ty1982
    Ty1982 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm eating a lot of Greek yoghurt, fruit, tuna, chicken and trying to eat a lot more veggies. I'm kind of improvising this week because I haven't made it to the store yet. I need to eat more veggies than fruit, but i have such a sweet tooth, its hard to do!! Dinner tonight was tuna mixed with light miracle whip and a baked sweet potato on the side. I own a VitaMix blender so I'm planning on making a chicken tortilla soup in there tomorrow. It's really good and really healthy, if I leave out the tortilla chips.
  • fsugirl10
    Options
    I think I am basically just cutting calories and adding more vegetables and fruits. I would love to clean diet but I am a lazy and terrible cook.
  • Kay_313
    Kay_313 Posts: 11
    Options
    Ya.... My kitchen stays a lot cleaner eating clean because I end up running my dishwasher at least once if not twice- every day. But I feel a lot better for sure.