WeekEnd Challenge - Burn 1,000 calories

Options
13»

Replies

• Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    Walking to my allotment with a rucksac with eight bricks in it for my pond, walking my dog. Calories? Who knows!

Vinyasa Yoga 75 mins around 400 calories - that's my 1000 calorie goal achieved. Thanks for the challenge!
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    798 complete with 202 remaining.....I AM SO PROUD OF ME :bigsmile:
    THANKS AGAIN UMER FOR STARTING IT :flowerforyou:
    I will finish the rest this evening with walking :smile:
  • melscooby
    Options
    Done! 500 burned during spin class yesterday and 500 burned on the stationary bike today.
  • Chejan
    Chejan Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Just finished my remaining calories; I burned 624 today, and 588 yesterday so I did it! I can't believe I burned more today than yesterday. I was feeling soooo lazy today I had to force myself to workout.
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Yessss 902 calories burnt on a Sunday!! Total of 1539 calories burnt on this weekend. This challenge really pushed me today.
    I am really happy for all of you guys who have completed this challenge too.It really pushed us to work hard. Well done everyone.
    We will set up the same challenge next week, be ready for that:)
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Yessss 902 calories burnt on a Sunday!! Total of 1539 calories burnt on this weekend. This challenge really pushed me today.
    I am really happy for all of you guys who have completed this challenge too.It really pushed us to work hard. Well done everyone.

Well done Umer, great burn :)

I won't be participating next weekend - the partners are here and thats a logging exercise free zone :)

So i am going to challenge myself to burn 3000 cals by the time they get here on Friday night.
  • umer76
    Options

Well done Umer, great burn :)

I won't be participating next weekend - the partners are here and thats a logging exercise free zone :)

So i am going to challenge myself to burn 3000 cals by the time they get here on Friday night.

No problem, you can take a break next weekend but hope you will be back for the next weekend:)
  • dellmech
    dellmech Posts: 113
    Options
    I hit my 1,000 weekend calorie mark today. It was a bit of a struggle because I have knee pain that developed Saturday morning in both knees. I don't think my body is used to all this running/walking. So I'm going to have to take the early part (or all) of next week off from running/jogging/walking. Will have to hit my targets based on food alone.
  • keeky03
    keeky03 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Seeing how you can't get into groups on the mobile version, I did not see this challenge until 3pm today. I would like to thank you for the challenge. While I did not meet the challenge, I got motivation from it and burned 761 calories today!!
  • umer76
    Options
    Seeing how you can't get into groups on the mobile version, I did not see this challenge until 3pm today. I would like to thank you for the challenge. While I did not meet the challenge, I got motivation from it and burned 761 calories today!!

Thats a great burn for one day! I hope you will participate in the next week challenge
  • DterMined2012
    Options
    WeekEnd Challenge COMPLETED!!!:bigsmile:
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    It is finished!!!! 1068 calories burned!!!!!!

Thx for the challenge!!!!!!!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Woot!! FInished at 1280 cals!

Love it, keep those challenges coming!
  • keeky03
    keeky03 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I plan to check in on Saturday mornings and see the weekend challenges so I can participate in them!! Great encouragement for me!
  • whittlelauraann
    Options
    I did Insanity both days and had burns over 500 each day!
  • umer76
    Options
    Great effort by everyone. I think all of us who accepted the challenge have completed it successfully. Thats really great. I will post the same challenge next week. I dont think we need to go higher than this as yet. May be after a couple of weeks:wink:
  • DterMined2012
    Options
    Great effort by everyone. I think all of us who accepted the challenge have completed it successfully. Thats really great. I will post the same challenge next week. I dont think we need to go higher than this as yet. May be after a couple of weeks:wink:
    good idea :wink:
    thanks
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Done I burned a total of 1477. 1029 on saturday and 448 on sunday