Weekend Challenge - Pre-log Weekend!!!

Options

Replies

• chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Awesome challenge - I will log my food as soon as I get home from the gym.
  • Dementedllama
    Dementedllama Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I almost always prelog! It makes it so much easier to already know what I can eat that day and how much. :)
  • roselover58
    roselover58 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Today and tomorrow are planned. Thanks for a great suggestion!
  • elescott
    elescott Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is a good one! We are going to a friend's house for dinner so that means I will have to have some wine :-) Pre-logging now! I think... I can stick.... to 2 glasses.... and no dessert! Thanks for the support, y'all!.
  • shaycg21
    Options
    Whoa!! I got this one covered b/c when I am logging in I always put in the next days meals!!
  • Shellycan
    Shellycan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This is a tough one! Weekends are especially trying and spontaneous, but I'm going to be good. Moderation and balance.

:heart: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CRYSTAL!!!!!!:heart:
  • katrin25
    Options
    That's such a great idea. Thank you so much for all of your suggestions. Happy anniversary and have fun my dear!!!!!!:drinker:
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    This is a good one! We are going to a friend's house for dinner so that means I will have to have some wine :-) Pre-logging now! I think... I can stick.... to 2 glasses.... and no dessert! Thanks for the support, y'all!.

Dinning out, I often times I share dessert with son and hubby and 2-3 bites is my limit. Love your plan to delegate an extra glass of wine or dessert. Great pannning on your part!
  • Dianafrance8
    Dianafrance8 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Sat up last night mapping out the best super-foods for the fewest calories and carbs. This is a great way to develop some "perfect food days" I'm really excited. Thanks
  • chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- vitabit breakfast biscuit- something but not too heavy before my training session

lunch- 1/2 Harvartti and turkey ham "grilled" cheese, small apple

dinner- beef stir-fry with cabbage and squash

snacks- ricotta and flavorings. hummus and pita

dessert-ww chocolate ice cream bar

Sunday: eggs, cheese and turkey scramble

lunch 1/2 harvartti and turkey ham sandwich, apple

snacks- ricotta and flavoring, leftover stirfry

dinner- pork? hubby is making it, salad, broccoli, and couscous

Water to drink with all meals and snacks
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- vitabit breakfast biscuit- something but not too heavy before my training session

lunch- 1/2 Harvartti and turkey ham "grilled" cheese, small apple

dinner- beef stir-fry with cabbage and squash

snacks- ricotta and flavorings. hummus and pita

dessert-ww chocolate ice cream bar

Sunday: eggs, cheese and turkey scramble

lunch 1/2 harvartti and turkey ham sandwich, apple

snacks- ricotta and flavoring, leftover stirfry

dinner- pork? hubby is making it, salad, broccoli, and couscous

Water to drink with all meals and snacks

Love your plan! I am doing extra workouts this weekend to try to lose the 1 pound warrior!
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Missed this earlier! Okay...tomorrow will be windstar bread, boasted chicken with veggie, spaghetti with veggies....time at the gym with some time in the sauna/hot tub to finish it off
  • carpediem0406
    Options
    Sat up last night mapping out the best super-foods for the fewest calories and carbs. This is a great way to develop some "perfect food days" I'm really excited. Thanks

So... care to share the "perfect" meals? :)
  • Dianafrance8
    Dianafrance8 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Well a "perfect day" for me is low carb, but yummy

egg white "muffins" with bacon, feta, green onion & red peppers
    2 sliced bacon

spinach & romaine salad with
    eggs, almonds, grilled chicken & avocado
    my own "honey" mustard dressing

supposed to have a salmon and broccoli salad for dinner but ran out of time
    had a Atkins brownie bar instead

celery & hummus for 1 snack
    almond butter and 45 calorie toast with 10 cal sugar free raspberry jam for another snack

I try and fit a lot of super foods in that are low carb and low cal. Its like a game and I am learning so much from my MFP friends like you.
  • krizaten
    krizaten Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Love your challenges!
  • ckwaco
    ckwaco Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Done.
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Didn't get today done but am going to get Sunday's done. Also I managed to plan my dinners for the week and will be doing some new recipes from cooking light.
  • go3gurl2go1
    Options
    I didn't see this until tonight, so I'll try and plan my meals for tomorrow! I've never pre-logged my meals before, so I'll see if it helps. Thanks for the challenge! :)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    This really does help me, I can tell a difference when I already know ahead of time what my meals will be. Thanks for the Challenge, it's getting me back in the habit again!
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I feel like I did really well last night - even with our fun festivities! :-) I'm going to go grocery shopping today so I may prelog for the entire week!!! How could I not be successful at that point?!?!

Thanks everyone!