Still going strong - day 5

Options
This has been hard!!! I said I wasn't going to get on the scale for 1 week.. I weighed myself this morning. It was good 3 pounds, I just needed to know all this was doing something. Everytime I even think of candy or sweet, I tell myself I am worth this, I only have one life and I want to feel good about the way I look again.

Replies

• cgirly
    cgirly Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That's great!
    I have lost 3 pounds too :)
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I always tell myself I am going to only weigh in once a week but I will feel like nothing is changing or I will feel that I lost alot either way I get on the scale every other day and usually not much has happened
  • rachelb714
    Options
    It is worth it. Try getting some fresh fruit to snack on like grapes or strawberries. Biggest tip: if you don't buy it at the grocery you won't have it in the house to eat!!
  • andread67
    andread67 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    is anyone using the Wii to help in some exercises? Just because I need a variety of things to try and I figured at least by doing something on the wii fit was better than not moving at all...I have done at least an hour of different strenght/cardio sessions, but I don't know where to find how to count the calories burned..also I am doing at least half an hour of zumba but again, how do I know how to find how many calories burned? At least I know I am doing much better than before..now I'm moving!!! :happy: Have a good night!