Need some inspiration???

Options
AdamBellfpt
AdamBellfpt Posts: 224 Member
Ok so sometimes a few inspirational words can give us the boost we need and so I thought I'd share some that I've come across over the last few years….some a directly related to fitness others more general!

Here's the first one:

EXCUSES are USELESS!!!
RESULTS are PRICELESS!!!

Replies

• Elizadolots
    Options
    My goals are bigger than my excuses.:bigsmile:
  • AdamBellfpt
    Options
    Doesn't matter how slow you go! You'll sit be lapping those sitting on the sofa!
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter how slow you go! You'll sit be lapping those sitting on the sofa!

I like this one.
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    EXCUSES are USELESS!!!
    RESULTS are PRICELESS!!!

I love this!
  • VeroJuly
    VeroJuly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    The choices you make today will affect how you feel and look tomorrow.
  • AdamBellfpt
    Options
    You can choose to feel SORE or SORRY tomorrow!
  • AdamBellfpt
    Options
    The only difference between TRY and TRIUMPH is a little bit of UMPH!
  • AdamBellfpt
    Options
    It doesn't matter how many times you fall over….the important thing is getting yourself back up, dusted off and going again!
  • DanTillson
    DanTillson Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!

Bit long, but works for me, some good motivational vids on you tube with that in. D