just starting

Options
Hi anyone just starting this diet. I have done 4 days of fasting to kick start my weight loss with 5 days of Jillian Michaels 30 days shred and lost 2Kg, I'm going to fast tomorrow then start doing Monday, Wednesday and Friday fasting of 500 cals and have the other 4 days at 2000 cals. I will contine to do shred every day aswell as spinning, body attack and body pump classes and running when i can fit it in. I've got about 2 stone to lose, I'm 53 and fit but BMI of 28. I'm fit but fat and want to see my abs under the rolls of belly fat, they must be there somewhere!!!

Replies

• kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! Your calculations look great! I workout all the time on DD's, tho I will say (now that I am in maintenance) I only fast 2 days a week and then they range anywhere fromm 500 to 800. My UD's are hardly ever over 2000 (usually hit 1500)
  • difazio42
    Options
    thanks Kel, how long did it take you to lose your 25lbs. Weighed in today and nothing lost. I think I need to keep a careful eye on my up days as haven't counted calories and considering doing strict ud and dds instead of just 3 dds.