Supernatural

Options

Replies

• CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I didn't like the end! If Cas had been there everything would have gone down much differently.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I actually didn't get to see the entire episode.

The shows (Arrow, SPN) were pushed back because of NCAA basketball. Then everything went to crap. SPN started at it's "correct" time and everything was going good until it went back in time (LOL) and started over, then after a VERY LONG commercial break, it started at the VERY END.

I'll have to watch it online.
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options
    That is crazy! It aired fine in my area.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    It was our local team, that's why. They should've just said it would air on Saturday.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS MMKAY

I got up to the point where the Lady Demon got the girl in the Comic Book shop, then LOOOOOOOOOOOONG commercial break (srsly, it was like a double break or something) and then it was them I'm assuming burrying Henry.
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options
    I was so sad. NOT COOL, Supernatural.
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options
    I'm glad to see Sam taking up the mantle of the Men of Letters. And I'm getting really curious as to what's going on with Cas and Naomi, they've been absent for a good few episodes now.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    I kept thinking about Captain America and HYDRA/Red Skull during the episode :laugh:

It looks like the boys have a new home base though which is good. I think they need something "stable" or as stable as it can be being Winchesters.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Season 7 disc 1 ftw :happy:
  • hesgro2
    hesgro2 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Though poor Sam got all hulky and scary looking in the latter seasons. Lay off the weights, my friend! I miss his skinny frame back in Gilmore Girls or early Supernatural.
    Yes! I can't agree more. I mean, don't get me wrong, I still love Sam, but I think he was so much more adorable back when he was a lanky youngster and wasn't sporting a full on lion's mane of hair.

I can never decide which way I like him better. He looked so cute and innocent before, and now he kind of looks a little more badass...which I find I'm also like. Plus, I love long hair. It is amazing the transformation he's gone through over the course of the show.
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options
    He looks great this season, I think. I kind of like his moose-ness, haha. Seasons 6-8 Sam... yes.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Though poor Sam got all hulky and scary looking in the latter seasons. Lay off the weights, my friend! I miss his skinny frame back in Gilmore Girls or early Supernatural.
    Yes! I can't agree more. I mean, don't get me wrong, I still love Sam, but I think he was so much more adorable back when he was a lanky youngster and wasn't sporting a full on lion's mane of hair.

I can never decide which way I like him better. He looked so cute and innocent before, and now he kind of looks a little more badass...which I find I'm also like. Plus, I love long hair. It is amazing the transformation he's gone through over the course of the show.

haha i'll always remember felicia day talking about how manly it is on set!!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    My favorite Sam is Soulless!Sam. UGH. That body. That attitude.
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options

Soulless Sam was pretty frigging hot. I love his kindness, but that arrogance... and I think he probably did work out extra hard that season. Day-um.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options

Soulless Sam was pretty frigging hot. I love his kindness, but that arrogance... and I think he probably did work out extra hard that season. Day-um.

I felt so dirty watching Soulless!Sam, but in a good way :devil:
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    It's official! It was renewed for another season!
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options
    Yay! :drinker: :happy:

Edit (and off topic): Also read they are renewing Vampire Diaries for season 5. How has it been on that long already?! I've been watching it since the first episode and it feels like it just started.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    I don't watch TVD... lol
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options
    I don't watch TVD... lol

Haha, that's probably a good call. But I got sucked in...

I'm glad to hear the ratings are going up for Supernatural! That is pretty rare for a show that's been on for so long.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

YES!!

...i watch tvd too. i'm a sucker for hot, arrogant TV guys. tvd is all over the map right now though.

back to supernatural! need moar cas! MOARRRRR!
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options
    back to supernatural! need moar cas! MOARRRRR!

Agreed!