Supernatural

Options

Replies

• LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I agree! We need more Cas! WTF is going on with that?! ARGH.
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    And I'm super curious about Naomi. They've just left us hanging these past few episodes.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I just watched season 7 for the second time! I'd like to see more of Cas!
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    It's official! It was renewed for another season!

Really? That's great news! I know that Supernatural is an old show that only has one or two more seasons left in it, but I'm glad it'll be back for another year. I just hope the writers decide to end it on their own terms before it gets cancelled. I'd hate for such an epic story to be cut short. Sam and Dean deserve a well planned ending.

As for soulless Sam...I didn't really like him. What really draws me to Sam is the sensitivity he displays. He's "the nice guy" and it's his emotions that make him who he is. He was such a douche when he was soulless. A hot douche, but a douche nonetheless.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    Oh no argument he was a docuhe but I was getting tired of Emo!Sam. I'm glad they switched him up and gave Jared something different to work with.

I think they have it planned out until Season 10. I think I remember reading that somewhere.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    I love Domestic!Dean!
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options
    I love Domestic!Dean!

Me too! He was so excited about his room. And he decorated it with a million guns. That is so perfect.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    I love Domestic!Dean!

Me too! He was so excited about his room. And he decorated it with a million guns. That is so perfect.

I just wanted to squeeze him!
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options
    I'm so glad we got back to big plot developments! It's finally all tying together.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options

The guy playing Cas (Misha) and his wife just had another baby, so he asked for a couple of weeks off.
    That's why he hasn't been in the last couple of episodes. He will return at 8x17.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options

The guy playing Cas (Misha) and his wife just had another baby, so he asked for a couple of weeks off.
    That's why he hasn't been in the last couple of episodes. He will return at 8x17.

Ah, I had no idea he actually asked for some time off. Awesome. I knew they had another baby recently.
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options

Ah, I had no idea he actually asked for some time off. Awesome. I knew they had another baby recently.

I just watched one of the videos he posted with his son on YouTube. They went shopping and he let his little son choose all the food, then went home and cooked it all. They had nachos and spaghetti, hahaha. It was adorbs.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    I saw that video! It's way too cute for words!
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

aww! what a good man! okay i forgive him for being absent. now i need to find that video...

i love how the episodes are more upbeat now, looking back the past few seasons were so dark!!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    I wouldn't say the last one was all that upbeat!
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options
    I wouldn't say the last one was all that upbeat!

If upbeat means fast paced, I can see it. It was a lot more exciting than some of the recent episodes. But if upbeat means positive, I'd say no. Haha.

And poor Kevin :frown:
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    Kevin needs to get his stuff together! He needs to be in top shape!

I wonder if this is the start of Savior!Sam too.
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options
    Kevin needs to get his stuff together! He needs to be in top shape!

I wonder if this is the start of Savior!Sam too.

Haha, can Sam go from an anti-christ-ish Lucifer vessel to a messiah?! This show is so crazy.

Whenever they meet people who are all like "This stuff is INTESNE! What do you know?!" I always want them to say "Well, between us we've been to hell, heaven, and purgatory, killed and slept with angels and demons, started and stopped the apocalypse, been a vessel to effing satan, traveled in time, and made death our b**ch. And you are...?"
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    But then you remember all the funny and silly stuff and you're like "These guys saved the world?!"
  • CollegiateGrief
    Options
    Okay, thoughts on Benny? Will he be back?

I guess I've been thinking the whole time he will show up again, but after thinking more, I'm not sure. Is he really out of the picture completely? Was he just there to serve as a wedge between Sam and Dean for the first part of the season? Or is there more we will learn about him and his and Dean's relationship?