Survivor Challenge - 2013

JenAWhite
JenAWhite Posts: 136 Member
I hope this year more of the Data Dimensions Survivor Challenge participants will find us.

Survivor participants: let me know if you see this message!:smile:

Jen White

Replies

• lindsaykamstra
    lindsaykamstra Posts: 2 Member
    I see it :)
  • I see it but I looked for it thanks to your email today :blushing:
  • I found it thanks. We are up for the challenge.
  • Made it. I'll try to remember to use it, too :)
  • Good luck everybody! Love the challenge because it is encouraging me to do more!:flowerforyou:
  • Hello I finally found the page, ready and excited for the survivor challenge!

This is Josh Amundson by the way and I'm happy to be working for such a great company!
  • I am home today checking out some more menu's. This is quite a nice site.:drinker:
  • The Survivor Challenge is really encouraging me to keep on track. I am surprised at what I can do. I am looking forward to the end result.
  • Found it! Couldn't find the tabs from my iPad ap. had to go to myfitnesspal.com and log in.
  • I really like the daily menus with the calorie counts. I don't use it the way it was exactly meant to be used, but it does give me the information I want. Love it! We are way over halfway done people! How time flies!
  • ddCarol
    ddCarol Posts: 5
    Time to plan a healthy lunch and dinner for today! Hope you are all on track for yourselves. Even if you have one bad food day (which I have) seeing food/calories on paper gets me right back on track for the following day. After a while, there are so many varities of foods on paper with the nutrition and calorie counts, it gets easier to plan a whole day without taking a massive amount of time. Have a great weekend!:bigsmile:
  • DDGailP
    DDGailP Posts: 6
    Loving this challenge it really is keeping me motivated and me focused because it is a everyday challenge keeping on track.