Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

. . . . and again

caarsen
caarsen Posts: 31 Member
i am trying not to beat myself up, but I am now starting VI for the THIRD time! The first time was before my son's wedding and I was up to week 6 and I was doing tricep dips and suddenly I had this horrible pain across my chest. It hurt for months. Then I started again later on and same thing. And life got in the way . . . . and now it's New Years and yes I am doing the traditional New Years resolutions, but I'm trying to ignore the stats about how many people keep their NY resolutions. I'm going to power through and this time I'm going to connect with other people, like you, to give myself some accountability. So, long post . . . here I am again. But I'm going to go careful, careful on the tricep dips!:ohwell:

Replies

• You can do it girlie! This is my first time doing the Venus Index. I am on week 3, no significant change yet but I am excited to see everyone's progress and it keeps me motivated. There are dip machines at the gym if you dont want to use the bench. You can keep your legs bent instead of straight. But a pain across the chest means you strained a 'chest' muscle not necessarily from the dips. Go little lighter weights on any chest and shoulder exercises. Take it slow and rest between sets. You can do it! Keep us informed and good luck!
  • You are a winner . . . you did not give up! Ignore the stats . . . the only numbers that matter are the ones you own. You can do it! You are in the right place!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,090 Member
    Nice to meet you!