What has always been what held you back from losing weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• mimicrain
    Options
    Stress!! I'll go along doing just fine and then life throwes me a curve ball and I turn to food for confort and the worst part is half the time I don't even relize I'm doing it!!!
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I have always been successful at losing it....but the motivation to keep it off is the problem. Trying again this year. Hoping that logging in what I eat and seeing these messages will help me to "take it off" again and this time "keep it off."

If you are successful in making the 'lifestyle' changes, the keeping it off will be easy. As long as you keep the NEW habits you form during the lose, you will be able to maintain it.
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I have always been successful at losing it....but the motivation to keep it off is the problem. Trying again this year. Hoping that logging in what I eat and seeing these messages will help me to "take it off" again and this time "keep it off."

If you are successful in making the 'lifestyle' changes, the keeping it off will be easy. As long as you keep the NEW habits you form during the lose, you will be able to maintain it.

during the loss (it won't let me edit)
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    This is another one of those "pick a subject" type of things.
    My main excuse was "I'll just watch what I eat tomorrow." Yeah. The eternal procrastinator. Now I know where my oldest girl gets it from.
  • RoxyG80
    RoxyG80 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bad eating habits and lack of motivation.