Day 1, Level 1

Options

Replies

• chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I just found this group So I will be doing Day 1 Level1 today. I have done this video a few other times and it kicks my butt, but hey thats what I need~~ Always looking for motivating friends!
  • tromig33
    Options
    Just completed day 2 level 1 and before I started I was a little sore from yesterday but not to bad...in the first 5 mins I wanted to quit but stuck with it and before I know it I was on the end of circuit 3!!! I LOVE this program...the moves are quick and it goes fast. I went from 2 pd weights to 5 pd weights on many of the exercises and I feel great about moving on to day 3. I have my before pics taken and will post in the other board when I am done..can't wait to see the results because I know they will be there...
  • tromig33
    Options
    Oh yes and the squat with punching....
  • pplf2001
    pplf2001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 3 Level 1 for me. My body is SO sore but I gotta stick with it! Jillian really is the devil :devil:

I agree... I'm so sore from Day 1 and running... not looking forward to Day 2 tonight!
  • zullylareina
    Options
    i seem to be stuck on 180 its pissing me off, i've been at it since june and have only lost 10 pounds. Jillian better help a sista out lol. add me zullylareina its easier to motivate from my cell, im not always at my computer where i could check out what the group is up to.
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Because at one point those workouts dont do anything for you anymore because you are used to it, so either start insanity or start with a program that involves weights.

btw, second day lvl, i am in such bad shape ><
  • Ovaltinie
    Ovaltinie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you for telling me how to log this. I was stumped.
    Just done day1 level1 today. Pulled my calf, I was really going for it! But will keep going tomorrow - maybe with a liittle less impact.
  • Sarah3kiddos
    Options
    Level 1 Day 3 DONE :) Jillian Michaels is one tuff cookie but wowzas I love the workout!
  • heck7030
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 Done.....YIPEE!!!
    Pretty sure I'm going to be really really sore tomorrow plus I hurt my knee. What a weenie huh? I'm gonna push through tomorrow.
  • lizajayne32
    lizajayne32 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Day 2, Level 1 completed! Determined to stick to this, even if my knees hurt now.
  • kiksayv
    kiksayv Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks for posting about your weights. I only have 5's and sometimes I can't do the workout, thinking I may run out and get some 2.5's and work up to the 5's. (doing Day3 level 1 tonight)
  • bray246
    bray246 Posts: 15
    Options
    Day 3, level 1 = done! My arms are sore from pushups and walking up and down stairs is a challenge haha. I also walk and do a lot of stair climbing during the day (about an hour of walking each day) in order to get to and from class. Hopefully my muscles will get used to this workout soon - probably just in time to start again with level 2 :)
  • pplf2001
    Options
    Just did level 1, day 2 - my muscles are tingling!
  • Jennyb1213
    Jennyb1213 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 2 Lvl 1 tonight. I am sore from yesterday and it was a little harder today. I am not even using weights as mine are packed away from a move and I'm too cheap to go buy more. But, I am still sore and find it difficult without weights!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I moved up to level 2 today. Significantly tougher. I'm glad because I felt wk 1 was too easy. This one was challenging. Yay!
  • justme9717
    Options
    Gonna start level 2 today! Really excited =)
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hey alll!!! how do we log 30DS??? is it ok to add Shred as 20-25 min of circuit training ?
  • daintybutterfly
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one getting ambushed by my toddler!!

Completed day 2 level 1 today - in the house alone made it much easier :) No child hanging on my leg as I jump around :0
  • DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    completed day 3, level 1 today. I took yesterday off because my arms were so sore and today I had to use lighter weights. I still found it really hard!! Here's hoping the pain will ease up soon.
  • pplf2001
    Options
    Hey alll!!! how do we log 30DS??? is it ok to add Shred as 20-25 min of circuit training ?

That's what I have been using. It was recommended to do that on one of the message boards.