Non scale victories thread

I couldn't find a thread for these so I thought I would start one. It's great to see the scale go down but the little non scale victories are nice to notice and hear about!

A recent one of mine is that I had to start using a belt with my pants.
And, my wedding ring that hasn't fit in AGES, now fits for part of the day.

Anyone else have some to share?

Replies

• Yana150
    Yana150 Posts: 226
    One of my goals is to workout more than I did the week before, especially if in the prior week I only got in 3 or fewer workouts. Last week I managed to workout more than last week, and this week I'm aiming for six workouts to best last weeks performance. So far it looks good!
  • I have been doing p90x for 1 week. I actually saw it throught. Normally I would give up. Very proud of self. Haven't been on the scale but my clothes are already fitting differently and I feel good!.
  • toshi89
    toshi89 Posts: 101 Member
    This is great. I don't even own a scale, but I love watching my pants get bigger, although that can be annoying. lol
  • em_c_r
    em_c_r Posts: 23
    I've exceeded my water goal the past couple days! And I feel like I have more energy- my toddler got up two hours earlier than normal and I still managed to get the dishwasher running and a load of laundry started before even sitting down to check my email. Hope this energy lasts because the house is a mess! I think today's exercise is going to be "Cleaning- vigorous effort" for a good two hours.
  • ezBrizy
    ezBrizy Posts: 131 Member
    Lost 3 inches off my waist even though the scale hasn't moved much