Let me know how its going!

Options
Are you sore?

Is there a move you just don't understand? (Ill do a youtube to show you how I do it :)

Any other questions?:happy:

Replies

• darkdove55
    Options
    Yes..... the soreness is super fun :) Its been awhile since I have been able to workout, so I was expecting to feel the burn. My husband is concerned that I am going to hurt myself since there is no rest day in between workout days. He says workout video day off do another disk day off - you get the idea.

He is doing the day off thing but i am worried if will affect my not loosing weight. I am really uncomfortable with my current weight, I gained alot due to having internal bleeding and having to have surgery and getting the dead man's profile :( Plus, I was not really that great looking since having twins . I am getting really depressed over how I look so I want to change it, get better for myself and family. I can't do the shakology way to expensive. I do a post workout shake, I make it myself.....

Well, thanks for asking and hope i stay strong :)
  • knrhardin
    Options
    I am no fitness professional but if you feel your body needs another day off, then I suggest you take it. Like Shaun T says work inside your skill level and just keep pushing play. If you feel your body can't handle Asylum but you know you could work out do something low impact and that will reduce muscle soreness but still let you burn some calories. I am coach and I don't drink Shakeology either, while it has many health benefits if you are looking to lower cholesterol, regulate blood sugar and so on but I know how to do that with my diet and what I eat. I do use the Results and Recovery but sometimes I use my husbands GNC whey protein. Oh yeah and I think its awesome you decided to do something for yourself by getting healthy! Focus on what you are doing right! Like pushing play every day and just making the decision to get healthy :) Need anything feel free to let me know :)