How is everyone doing thus far?

Options
Is everyone keeping up with their goals they set up? Are we all 'losers' over the last week?

Replies

• Willie1274
    Options
    Hi Jill!

I have kept with goals for the past three weeks and lost the 5lbs I didn't need from the holidays. Getting back to a consistent schedule made it easier to get back on track.
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I gained about 7 lbs. and have a little off, but got a bit to go...I will do it. :)
  • gcr2012
    gcr2012 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen much change on my scale yet, but I am exercising daily, which was a big part for me. I know it will pay off soon!
  • schooby2
    schooby2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    In the last 12 days I have lost 8+ pounds, having been tracking every day, and exercising regularly. I am starting to feel some internal strength that I CAN be successful. We CAN do this!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I love hearing that everyone is losing! Keep it up!!!
  • deets1230
    deets1230 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Started on 1/1 lost 5 lbs (in 2 weeks).
    I am glad to be able to track everything, this time I want to lose weight without an extreme diet.
    So looking at what i ate each day helps me to tweak things for the next day.

Hopefully by the end of the first month I will have a routine of regular exercise and a idea of how much food should be eaten.

Good Luck to everyone!
  • purpleheart416
    purpleheart416 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    First week for me, lost 0.2 lbs. I'll take it! Still getting used to counting calories instead of points.