I need more Paleo/Primal Friends

Options
13»

Replies

• cmain11699
    cmain11699 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started the whole30 Jan 1st 2013. I could use some more paleo friends also. Please add me! :smile:
  • lilbrowngirl
    lilbrowngirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just started Paleo/Primal last week and looking to add friends as well.

I've put on some extra weight over the last year and hoping to get healthy! I'm in my early thirties and would like to develop some healthy eating habits and get back into running.
  • Muscles_and_lipstick
    Options
    You can add me :) I have been dabbling in the paleo/primal lifestyle for the last year. I am now committed!!
  • bonnieellison96
    bonnieellison96 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You and anyone else can feel free to add me too, I've only been doing full paleo for a week now, and dropped 4 lbs!
  • ajourney2beme
    ajourney2beme Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 5 of Paleo/Primal and loving it so far. I don't feel like i'm stressing over what/how much i'm eating (especially since I'm getting fuller faster!). I could definitely use all the motivation/support I can get. Add me anyone :)
  • insearchofbees
    Options
    I started Paleo/Primal in November as a support to my fibromyalgia and some digestive issues. I felt better right away, and dropped about 10 pounds the first month. I fell off the wagon over the holidays, but am back on track now. =) Feel free to add me!

HW - 196
    CW - 185
    GW - 135
  • VDR928
    VDR928 Posts: 6
    Options
    I have been eating this way FOREVER! :) (I am 57). It is now just "coasting" as someone said. I have NO aches and pains, tons of energy, need very little sleep and LOVE my food. I joined MFP years ago but never posted. (I used another site to log food). I just looked MFP over and noticed there are actually groups AGAINST Paleo!? I love this way of eating (which is slightly different from one source to another) but the basic premise is the same... HEALTHY, ORGANIC, NON-TOXIC food! What is not to love?

Anyone who is like minded please feel free to add me as a friend! I look forward to supporting and getting support from like-minded people!